The Dark Knight Just a quick question regarding the leaked TDK scores...

I've often wondered: how the **** are you supposed the upload the file on MegaUpload? Where's the download link?
you input those three letters. then click the button. then it counts down and u can download

Nice one. Do you have any idea how many blood vessels I've burst attempting to upload a file on that site?

I don't think that this score could ever fit into Nolan's Batman films. The Batman vs. Joker theme is a good piece of music, but it's definitely not strong enough to compliment a Batman/Joker showdown.

Well, I'm just gonna take a listen. Maybe I can just imagine them like they're my own real TDK scores. Thanks lucha! :woot:

no problem carno.

and yeah mr. i just don't see it. it's cool music though. i don't know what i imagine bat/joker showdown music to be. but that doesn't fit in my head.

Actually, that Batman vs. Joker music is really good. I like it very much and for some reason, it has some of the Batman Begins theme in it.

Knowing that it's fake, what music is it from? It sounds really Batman Beginish.

i dont know wut it's from exactly. there's a picture of the album cover when i play it is windows media player. i suppose there's a chance it's actually written by zimmer. i don't know. it's pretty cool though. and it is batman beginsish.

but i gotta go. talk to ya guys later

i dont know wut it's from exactly. there's a picture of the album cover when i play it is windows media player. i suppose there's a chance it's actually written by zimmer. i don't know. it's pretty cool though. and it is batman beginsish.

Well, I can't say this is enough to say it's fake. We need someone to find out where this music is from.

This album is fake. This is music from James Dooley's Position Music release.

Two Face Emerges - Killer on The Loose

Batman Vs The Joker = Continued Existence

The Dark Knight over Gotham - Arising

Compare the tracks here. http://www.positionmusic.com/Orch_Player.php

The first song "Trinity" is the song played in the Spider-Man 3 trailers and tv-spots.

This album is fake. This is music from James Dooley's Position Music release.

Two Face Emerges - Killer on The Loose

Batman Vs The Joker = Continued Existence

The Dark Knight over Gotham - Arising

Compare the tracks here. http://www.positionmusic.com/Orch_Player.php

The first song "Trinity" is the song played in the Spider-Man 3 trailers and tv-spots.

Sucks. Well, you guys should still feel excited because I just did a remix of Continued Existence with Batman Begins score. Megaupload coming your way!

Mostly I can recognize some composers, but these sound a lot like something Zimmer would compose.

yea its fake the songs are from position music, the song that sounds like molossus from begins, is called Continued existence. just darker and with choirs

message for all of you... I believed it for about 2 seconds, then I caught up on it. Those are James Dooley songs. Not The Dark Knight. Whoever did this knew it sounded similar to the Hans Zimmer music and decided to trick you suckers... no offense...

edit = nevermind, you guys already discovered that

people need to understand that the scores are not even in the making.
they started to writte the scores.
maybe some test playing on the keyboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papapasmurfsmur
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"