Just Because-POWERGIRL

Anubis said:
She recently got shot up pretty bad by the new Crimson Avenger along with Wild Cat. Magic guns and all. Wild Cat lost about 4 lives in that fight. What else, in Virtue and Vice she was taken over buy the deadly sin Lust and gave Supes a tounge bath. And her Atlantian origins have been thrown out the window and now we have no idea were she comes from. Again. Other than that she's just been a good little soldier with the JSA.
So,... She shares Superman's vulnerability to Magic?

It's not so much a vulnerability to magic as it is a vulnerability to the specifics of that magic. Crimson Avenger's guns never miss and can penetrate anything. They're tools of vengeance or something. So if you lined up Power Girl, Supergirl, Superboy, and Superman all in a line and fired one of the Crimson Avenger's bullets at them, it'd cut through all of them like butter. Super-durability just doesn't apply to the gun's enchantment.

Some super-strong, super-durable biker dude had a crush on her in JSA. They fought and he kept asking her out and saying she could use a man like him and he worships her, etc. Then she kicked his ass and flew away and he went back to the drawing board to get stronger and tougher to impress her the next time. That was kind of a funny issue. :)

TheCorpulent1 said:
It's not so much a vulnerability to magic as it is a vulnerability to the specifics of that magic. Crimson Avenger's guns never miss and can penetrate anything. They're tools of vengeance or something. So if you lined up Power Girl, Supergirl, Superboy, and Superman all in a line and fired one of the Crimson Avenger's bullets at them, it'd cut through all of them like butter. Super-durability just doesn't apply to the gun's enchantment.

Some super-strong, super-durable biker dude had a crush on her in JSA. They fought and he kept asking her out and saying she could use a man like him and he worships her, etc. Then she kicked his ass and flew away and he went back to the drawing board to get stronger and tougher to impress her the next time. That was kind of a funny issue. :)

1. was it an easy win for her?
2. Where was the rest of the JSA?
3. Did her uniform make it thru the fight, (She apparently doesn't have the forcefield thing going for her like Superman.)
Any pictures of THAT fight on the hype somewhere?

DBM said:
Maybe you can't think of one reason, but I can sure think of two of them.

ba-dum ching. :D
more

Attachments

• jla.bmp
    29.3 KB · Views: 103
  • powergurl.jpg
    powergurl.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 490
TheCorpulent1 said:

tsk,..

Attachments

• pgsitting2.JPG
    pgsitting2.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 189
Man, I would really like to thank you for putting up all these pictures. They will bring my Desktop so much joy in the coming months. :up:

Varient said:
1. was it an easy win for her?
2. Where was the rest of the JSA?
3. Did her uniform make it thru the fight, (She apparently doesn't have the forcefield thing going for her like Superman.)
Any pictures of THAT fight on the hype somewhere?
1. It was pretty easy. The guy was barely even fighting her, he just wanted to impress her.
2. The guy attacked her at a press conference she was giving by herself, if I remember correctly. The fight didn't seem to take that long.
3. Her uniform didn't make it through completely. Her cape was torn off and I think a sleeve was gone by the end of it.

No pictures that I know of, but I'll see if I can find the comic in a week or so, when I'm reunited with my comics. :)

Anubis said:
Man, I would really like to thank you for putting up all these pictures. They will bring my Desktop so much joy in the coming months. :up:

you're welcome.

Right now I'm trying to decide if i'll be doing a WW, WB, or SG "Just becuase".

Attachments

• WWbyFrankCho03.jpg
    WWbyFrankCho03.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 129
  • war04.jpg
    war04.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 117
  • sgSwcolored.JPG
    sgSwcolored.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 139
TheCorpulent1 said:

That was actually a really badass fight, so all of the, uh, comedy in it. The crane... :D :up:

X said:
That was actually a really badass fight, so all of the, uh, comedy in it. The crane... :D :up:
So which was it?
A punky fight that she easily won,.. or a ruff n' tumble,.....

What about "The crane?"

Well, I don't know if the one I brought up is the one Corp was talking about. It was a pretty good back and forth fight, blood spilled on both sides, PG was pretty torn up. The crane, Power Girl smashed it on top of that guy if I remember correctly.

X said:
Well, I don't know if the one I brought up is the one Corp was talking about. It was a pretty good back and forth fight, blood spilled on both sides, PG was pretty torn up. The crane, Power Girl smashed it on top of that guy if I remember correctly.
Posted under:
"I'm not an object,.. really,.. I wear this to work.

Attachments

• powergirl.JPG
    powergirl.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 151
  • powergirl2.JPG
    powergirl2.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 491
Crud, I remember posting a cool Power Girl pic that I did in the fan-art section....don't have it any more....whe are the chances that anyone saved it?

This was the thread...

yowzers

Flame on! said:
Crud, I remember posting a cool Power Girl pic that I did in the fan-art section....don't have it any more....whe are the chances that anyone saved it?

This was the thread...

yowzers
That wasn't yours at the top of THIS PAGE?? :eek:

I just heard,..

A fight between the new SuperGurl and PowerGurl???

Oboy,.......... I hope they do it at a salad dressing facility.

Anubis said:
attachment.php

attachment.php
Anubis said:
She recently got shot up pretty bad by the new Crimson Avenger along with Wild Cat. Magic guns and all. Wild Cat lost about 4 lives in that fight. What else, in Virtue and Vice she was taken over buy the deadly sin Lust and gave Supes a tounge bath. And her Atlantian origins have been thrown out the window and now we have no idea were she comes from. Again. Other than that she's just been a good little soldier with the JSA.

I just realized,..... A TONGUE BATH!!!!!!

PLEASE TELL ME HE DID SOMETHING POSITIVE ABOUT IT?

It wasn't a tongue bath, it was a kiss. Captain Marvel tackled Superman by surprise while Power Girl was making out with him.

Not even a kiss, she just licked his chin and lips. Think what Catwoman did while stratled to Batman in Batman Returns and that'll give you an idea.

TheCorpulent1 said:
It wasn't a tongue bath, it was a kiss. Captain Marvel tackled Superman by surprise while Power Girl was making out with him.
Shucks.
If ANY hero deserves to do PowerGirl until she walks funny it's Clark Kent.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Opposite_Forces.jpg
    Opposite_Forces.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 432
DarkKnightJRK said:
Not even a kiss, she just licked his chin and lips. Think what Catwoman did while stratled to Batman in Batman Returns and that'll give you an idea.
attachment.php

Attachments

• pgfraim.JPG
    pgfraim.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 391

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugoodeww