Just Becuase - Just Becuase?

Batgirl03.jpg

That Death pic reminded me of what a dorky little fanboy I am for Chris Bachalo's Death:
coffee.gif

BachaloDeathPinup.jpg

death6g.jpg

She's just so cute. :D

Actually Lackey, I mean Black Canary...

But those pics of Babs are awesome. :up: Thanks. ^_^

TheCorpulent1 said:
Would this qualify us as necrophiles, Lackey?

never thought of it that way :confused:

damn Neil Gaiman for making me a necrophile :(

twylight said:
See? and again..my girl gets no love...

Not for me....after the break-up I like to occupy my time looking for Superheroine pics online.

Okay, here's one *I don't even know if it's allowable here so let me know..*
wi01204.jpg

LOL
Where I come from, women who wear such are identifying who the contents of those drawls belong to.

(Open Laughter at the thought of the boyscout banging somebody who won't break.)

Varient said:
LOL
Where I come from, women who wear such are identifying who the contents of those drawls belong to.

(Open Laughter at the thought of the boyscout banging somebody who won't break.)

Actually, after the initial shock of the pic. *Rather racy for me*

I thought it was sort of ironic, because thats what a normal girl would do.
Her brother and Supes don't always see eye to eye, but here she is in an outfit that align's her with her brother, and she's wearing umm..'things' that have Supermans emblem on underneath.

I was told I have an odd facination with these threads so my disclaimer is I like guys...but I like interesting art work of my favorite and interesting Superheroines, they seem like thay can handle anything...I wish I could.

buzzblackcanary.jpg

Hmmmn.
There is a facination and a Fan Following of having Black Canary on her knees,...
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• black%20canary.jpg
    black%20canary.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 198
  • black%20canary2.jpg
    black%20canary2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Mock.gif
    Mock.gif
    36.9 KB · Views: 197
Okay.....

Welll..
I hate the one Movies posted..*Huntress..eww* I still luv ya though ;)

The first two pics of varients are wrong..I actually came across the second one and didn't like it at all....ugly face *See? I'm picky*

The last ones interesting but has no resemblance at all to her..at least classically speaking..

Though I see what you mean by knees....

OriginalCostume.bmp

DLL.bmp

twylight said:
Okay.....

Welll..
I hate the one Movies posted..*Huntress..eww* I still luv ya though ;)

The first two pics of varients are wrong..I actually came across the second one and didn't like it at all....ugly face *See? I'm picky*

The last ones interesting but has no resemblance at all to her..at least classically speaking..

That pic's hawt though :( Anyway, Lackey it sucks that they couldn't use that Toth cover for the actual comic :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"