Sequels (just for fun) Spandex vs. No Spandex (pics)

i don't know where everyone else is getting them, but I'm just finding pictures people took at comic conventions...i wonder if i did a search for super hero LARP would anything come up.

Psylocke!
comic-con05.jpg
Psylocke.jpg

Nightcrawler and Magneto (with wolvering feeling left out in the background)
21.jpg

Webhead

tall_spiderman.jpg

SNIKT!

comic-con07.jpg

Holly Goodhead said:
Sorry :confused:...
Let me explain further, now that I have image-viewing turned off.

You have an above post with five images in it. According to my browser, two of those images are:
http://www.divideby0.com/photos/200...y1/PICT0131.JPG
and
http://www.divideby0.com/photos/200...y1/PICT0098.JPG

When I view them, they both show up as 5000x5000 (yes, five thousand) blank white pictures. For some reason, both of these images slow down my PC to a steady crawl that caused Firefox to crash several times.

Also, while they both save on my harddrive as normal jpgs, they seem to view in my Firefox window as .png files.

It slowed me a little, too. In your post and using the link all I see is a big blank space.

Since Holly seems to like Ultimate X....

DCMarvel.jpg
WonderwomenCyclopsBatman.jpg

this chick rocks, but what would make someone want to dress up as one of the chipmunks?
cc2002_8.jpg

Manic said:
Let me explain further, now that I have image-viewing turned off.

You have an above post with five images in it. According to my browser, two of those images are:
http://www.divideby0.com/photos/200...y1/PICT0131.JPG
and
http://www.divideby0.com/photos/200...y1/PICT0098.JPG

When I view them, they both show up as 5000x5000 (yes, five thousand) blank white pictures. For some reason, both of these images slow down my PC to a steady crawl that caused Firefox to crash several times.

Also, while they both save on my harddrive as normal jpgs, they seem to view in my Firefox window as .png files.

yeah same here, holly can you please remove those files from your post?

Well I made all those images into links so it wasn't taken so much space in the thread.

What the bad place, I put in one post that has nothing to do with this thread and It's deleted, but Ll of Tovens and Freefalls stay up. What the bad place? Might as well ban me for defending myself. 14 weeks ought to do it.

Well I am Bitter. And A Boy, but (physically speaking only) I am not little.

Roughneck said:
What the bad place, I put in one post that has nothing to do with this thread and It's deleted, but Ll of Tovens and Freefalls stay up. What the bad place? Might as well ban me for defending myself. 14 weeks ought to do it.

Shhhhh!! *literally*

Weird how my posts magically disappeared, that fairy dust works wonders.

Loved the last Wolverine Pic!

Why is the blue in spandex always so darn bright?

Joseph_Freefall said:
I didn't mean physically.

Now then...on with the cosplay!

Really a mod came and left that fast? Threads even been moved? That was so weird.

I'm not too happy about the erasing.

I've see way tons of petty fighting in other threads that didn't magically dissappear.

Roughneck, someone really has it out for you???

Nah she's just, well for lack of being really descriptive and getting banned, she is just sad and stupid.

Ballistic Liz said:
Really a mod came and left that fast? Threads even been moved? That was so weird.

I'm not too happy about the erasing.

I've see way tons of petty fighting in other threads that didn't magically dissappear.

Roughneck, someone really has it out for you???
It was beginning to clutter up a decent thread. :)

And we're not cookie cutter mods, dear. We can't see everything. ;)

timwang2k said:
207-sdcc.jpg

looks like cyclops is about to open fire on some unsuspecting nerds

I would have to say cyclops and wolverine are the biggest nerds in that building so unless he is facing a mirror. He is not shotting the right nerd.

shadowcat.jpg
msmarvelcrop.jpg
cosplay11.jpg
expcgambijean.jpg
marvelteam02.jpg

what exactly is it that they're doing here? are they posing for the camera, or really play fighting?

marvelteam01.jpg
x_men.jpg

Joseph_Freefall said:
I didn't mean physically.

Now then...on with the cosplay!

the last couple set of pics i found by searching "cosplay", is that just people wearing costumes or do they they really act out the character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"