Just got a new girlfriend...

Need a bit of input, i can talk to her fine on aim or text or on phone, but in person its somewhat harder, shes just soo pretty and like i just don't know what to talk about with her.

but than when I'm on aim, i can talk to her no problem, well somewhat i run out of things to talk about, and i try to come up with questions.

what do girls like to talk about, what do they like to do?

Tell her she has great ****, girls love that. Oh, and "nice shoes, wanna f**k?" is always a good covnersation starter.

Tell her she has great ****, girls love that. Oh, and "nice shoes, wanna f**k?" is always a good covnersation starter.

Don't be so foolish, everyone knows you need to ask them if there vagina smells, a good indicator if they maintain themself. :o

Is that the reason you bumped a 6 year old thread?

Whatever you do, don't mention anything about electric heat!

Just skip to 3 years in... Ask her about her day. Tell her you're sorry(doesn't matter if you did anything). Remind her you're more than ready for the next step. Remind her you're sorry. Tell her you cut all ties with friends with whom the two of you don't share. Switch on John and Kate Plus Eight. Go to bed at 10 pm so you can cuddle. She'll sleep, you'll stare at the ceiling for 3 hours until you can sneak out of bed to post on SHH and watch Southpark.

Truer words were never spoken... Well, apart from the Southpark bit.

Oh wow this thread is just full of gold. How did I ever miss this kinda stuff before. I've been here so long but I miss so much. Clearly I spend way too much of my time in front a tv screen rather than a computer monitor.

This plus your avvy makes my testicles shrink lol.

My friend got a girlfriend early last week.

Last edited:
He stopped posting because he got a girlfriend.......

Man my humor is nothing but consistent.

I'm sure lots of people here have girlfriends...

Some of us have girlfriends in Colombia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"