The Dark Knight Just got a TXT on the phone. HELP

Just reported on in the news here!

http://www.hollywoodchicago.com/new...ng-rings-again-from-cake-embedded-cell-phones

This is from the guy who found the Chicago cake!

That's from our very own Vlkers actually :)

A thought: We know that the current accounts on the phones expire January 30th. Do you think they sent out the original "You still out there, clown?" message to see who was still paying attention and will renew/refill the accounts of the phones who reply? I'm not interested at ALL in waiting any longer, but could be the case

A thought: We know that the current accounts on the phones expire January 30th. Do you think they sent out the original "You still out there, clown?" message to see who was still paying attention and will renew/refill the accounts of the phones who reply? I'm not interested at ALL in waiting any longer, but could be the case
Very interesting theory...that would be awesome. I have kept my phone on me every day, on the loudest ring volume and vibrate so I wouldn't miss the call or text. I would hope they would extend it have push it past Jan. 30 and have us as part of his gang through out the entire campaign, but who knows. I am guessing this next task will narrow down the 22 phones even further. We'll see.

Very interesting theory...that would be awesome. I have kept my phone on me every day, on the loudest ring volume and vibrate so I wouldn't miss the call or text. I would hope they would extend it have push it past Jan. 30 and have us as part of his gang through out the entire campaign, but who knows. I am guessing this next task will narrow down the 22 phones even further. We'll see.

so now you have to PAY to be in jokers circle of friends? this isnt mrs chleos phycic friends....its the F*in joker!

so now you have to PAY to be in jokers circle of friends? this isnt mrs chleos phycic friends....its the F*in joker!
Not that WE would have to pay... but WB/42 would renew the account.

Re-read the post you're replying too...we don't have to pay anything. The phones were free and if any minutes get added I'm sure it will be done through 42 Entertainment and wouldn't require us to do that.

I'll go ahead and say it, if this is all that happens... what a giant c***teasing disappointment lol. Was overjoyed to throw away all of todays plans for the viral to start up again and now.... *thud*

Just a little more confirmation (I've got the phone from Boston) on this. Unfortunately, mine was cut off even shorter (stopping after Are you a) because I guess I had a longer subject line. Hopefully, those nice folks in HR will re-send.

Is each phone getting more and more of the message?

okay, to all who got the text. Could you please post what you received. I know that it's the same hr message, but post it so we can compared the texts and see if there are any clues involved in all these short texts

FINALLY. They're probably going to wait until each phone replies and then start the new game. About damn time.

okay, to all who got the text. Could you please post what you received. I know that it's the same hr message, but post it so we can compared the texts and see if there are any clues involved in all these short texts
Text 1: "You still out there, clown? Reply and let me know"

Text 2: "See you found my little message. So, do you think you have what it takes to be a part of my circle of friends? Are you a backstabbing, self..."

That's it.

We've all received the same thing: an initial message of "You still there, Clown?" and when you respond to that message it sends back: "See you found my little message. So, do you think you have what it takes to be a part of my circle of friends? Are you a backstabbing, self...." (thats the longest anyones received that I know of)

We're speculating that the 2nd message was originally sent out in email form for another part of the game earlier on. So it may mean nothing.

The second bit does sound like the automated reply from the HR address, so it's probably nothing.

HumanResources replied...
"It makes me smile to see you?re one of the serious ones, clown. Now...time to be patient. I'll be in touch..."

The second bit does sound like the automated reply from the HR address, so it's probably nothing.
TEXT 3 JUST CAME IN!

"It makes me smile to see you?re one of the serious ones, clown. Now...time to be patient. I'll be in touch..."

New message. " It makes me smile to see you're one of the serious ones, clown. Now...time to be patient. I'll be in touch..."

Got the same text. I think this just translates to: "Time for a LOT more waiting"

Hah, as soon as that message came in all 3 of us instantly started posting :p

TEXT 3 JUST CAME IN!

Holy frick yeah!!! you guys better keep those phones on you at all times from here on out :hehe:

Damn, that sounds like there's still another few days until something starts up.

Damn, that sounds like there's still another few days until something starts up.
I'm guessing it's going to be more than a few days. I stand by that the phones who responded will have their accounts renewed and will probably have to wait to sometime around April Fool's

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"