The Dark Knight Just got a TXT on the phone. HELP

So if the message is the same as before, should we start looking where we started? Was it the hahahatimes? Maybe the games start again but it involved specifically the people with the phones?

Thoughts?

I'm REALLY hoping it's not just the cake people. Someone should go though every old viral, see if everything is the same.

I'm REALLY hoping it's not just the cake people. Someone should go though every old viral, see if everything is the same.
What 42 is doing is sending information out via the cake people, but it'll be guaranteed that all of us will be able to play. That's what the internet is for. :cwink:

I think it was just an autoresponse...but yeah. If you're bored, go look through the newspapers again to be sure. :cwink:

Wiki updated!

http://batman.wikibruce.com/[email protected]

Yeah vlkers it has always had that same autoresponse whenever I have sent human resources an email. I guess they are using the same system when they receive a text.

I hope something pops up on a viral here, we've certainly got enough people interested to get rolling again. Someone earlier in this thread mentioned "time to be patient" as a possible reference to the hospital. I looked on google though and can't find anything but the videos of the explosion that was filmed...

This is the original E-mail that contains the full message.

See you found my little message. So, do you think you have what it takes to be a part of my circle of friends? Are you a backstabbing, self-promoting, ambitious clown who will do anything to prove yourself to me? If so, the first step of your application process awaits...if you know where to look.
So do we think that the second text message was perhaps a mistake and only an auto-response that perhaps they forgot to turn off before they started this campaign? Or are we to stick by the thought that 42 Entertainment does not make mistakes...which I would say is probably true considering how amazing they are.

So do we think that the second text message was perhaps a mistake and only an auto-response that perhaps they forgot to turn off before they started this campaign? Or are we to stick by the thought that 42 Entertainment does not make mistakes...which I would say is probably true considering how amazing they are.

Perhaps it was their way of validation, by sending that message fragment, they're identifying that it IS them and not some random person just screwing around.

Perhaps it was their way of validation, by sending that message fragment, they're identifying that it IS them and not some random person just screwing around.
Yeah that makes sense. However, I wouldn't read into the text being cut off. Most cell phones, especially the kind that will be pay a throw-away ones, don't allow a ton of characters per text. Since these are all similar phones, they probably just got cut off at the character limit.

Yeah that makes sense. However, I wouldn't read into the text being cut off. Most cell phones, especially the kind that will be pay a throw-away ones, don't allow a ton of characters per text. Since these are all similar phones, they probably just got cut off at the character limit.
Do we know the identities of all the phone holders by any chance? I believe there are 22 phones.

I've just taken the liberty to add all of the newbies who made themselves known on this thread as well. :oldrazz:

Right now we have 10.

Did anyone just miss a call from restricted?!? Its the 1st call i ever recieved and literally rang for.3 seconds and then i went to grab it and it had hung up by then.....

Did anyone just miss a call from restricted?!? Its the 1st call i ever recieved and literally rang for.3 seconds and then i went to grab it and it had hung up by then.....

No call on mine.

I've had a few of those but they were from tele-marketers or wrong numbers. Wells Fargo called me numerous times asking for "Veronica." Kind of a hot name, Veronica, but yeah, nothing related to the campaign.

Darn these pockets!!! Well as long as no one else has missed a call i guess i'm safe......this time.....

We shouldn't be waiting too much longer. I remember some of the phone people saying that the phone's contract only goes till the 31st.

finally! just had to read through 4 pages of stuff. i love how fast this gets going. hope nothing happens tomorrow though i have a dr.'s app.

don't worry batgirl, will save u some cake and treats. I can't promise u a big parade, but will save it and take pictures as well.

don't worry batgirl, will save u some cake and treats. I can't promise u a big parade, but will save it and take pictures as well.
well at least i'll get treats. i don't get lollipops from the doc anymore:csad:

what city are you from? and why would you let someone else hold the phone? tisk tisk...Mr. J will not be happy with you. :-)
I had him hold it cuz I left to my vacation to Mexico, but I just got back and I really need to get that phone back from him.

Please add me to the list.

My info:

Name at SHH: FCEEVIPER

I got the phone at the Los Angeles Ca. location.

Thanks!

Sweet! Looks like business is about to pick up again...

OT: I Know this is n00bish of n00bville but how do you select an avatar?

I emailed (from my computer, duh!) [email protected] over an hour ago still I have not received an auto response. I wonder what that's all about?
They probably realized they hadn't switched off the auto-reply until the phones started texting the address. Once they realized it was still on, they probably removed the auto-responses ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"