The Dark Knight Just got a TXT on the phone. HELP

No, not kidding, the lack of phoneage is the first step to the Canadian invasion.

No, not kidding, the lack of phoneage is the first step to the Canadian invasion.

But at least we got a Imax Prologue screener... that was an ok peace offering.

Still would have liked some cake though.

Yeah, but only in Toronto. Where's the love for the rest of the country?

But at least we got a Imax Prologue screener... that was an ok peace offering.

Still would have liked some cake though.

Ok this is the best I can do without Joker cake:
CanadaCake.jpg

does anyone think they will send an e-mail as well, or will it just be the text messages?

I know that this is a reeeaaally late update, but I can confirm that the Portland phone also received the text messages today. Huzzah!

I know that this is a reeeaaally late update, but I can confirm that the Portland phone also received the text messages today. Huzzah!

Cool! Doesn't really matter as long as we all get the same info, what time did you get your text?

The first text came in at 10:04 AM. I missed it because I was in all day meetings at work and had the damn thing on vibrate. I replied a little after 4pm and received the second message shortly after that. Not to worry, I won't be missing anything else... even if I have to duct-tape the thing to my arm!

QFT

... but either way I don't think it's going to have anything to do with any holiday.

If not MLK day, there's also Australia Day according to my calendar, but I think they won't bother with a holiday themed viral for this month. They only did it for Halloween as far as I remember. None of the others were holiday themed.

just a thought..... the people in charge of running the viral are not stupid....if they sent out messages that were cut off...they have a reason...

just a thought..... the people in charge of running the viral are not stupid....if they sent out messages that were cut off...they have a reason...

... You're new... Ninja!:ninja:

kidding, someone already said a pretty convincing reason for why it's cut off.

then again... maybe there is something. Nothing that jumps out at me though.

Well something is coming (dangerously close)...keep those phones close!!!! And keep us posted.

Obama and Clinton are already taking any heat the viral would take.

... You're new... Ninja!:ninja:

kidding, someone already said a pretty convincing reason for why it's cut off.

then again... maybe there is something. Nothing that jumps out at me though.

THE :ninja:'S ARE BACK!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"