Justice League Dark Animated Film

I wanted exclusively JLD characters. I don't want to see the JL in here.

Very happy about Ryan and Luddington. Not sure about Batman and wish Xanadu was around.

I wanted exclusively JLD characters. I don't want to see the JL in here.

If characters as popular and known as the Teen Titans had to have the JL in their movie then so do the JLD. If JLD proves to be successful enough, like JL vs TT, then we'll probably get a sequel featuring just those characters like we're getting with Teen Titans.

I really, really hope this does well enough to justify more OR justify the greenlight for a live action JLD movie. This is a cool corner of the DCU that hasn't been given its due yet.

Just found out about the Matt Ryan casting. Okay, now I'm interested!

Not gonna lie. This looks pretty ****ing incredible.

If it's good, I'm going to support the **** out of it.

The JLD concept wasn't given a fair shake, but DC is giving it another shot.

Hopefully sales translates to live action and animated sequels.

So this is tied into the New 52 stuff they've been doing with the Batman/Justice League movies?

*patiently awaits DC Animation Rebirth*

Over James Tucker's resignation.

Hopefully Batman only makes a small cameo, I dont want him to take over this movie.

Honestly, the JL should only be in the opening scene and maybe at the end. They shouldn't be lording over the Dark members throughout the film.

John Stewart being in this is pretty sweet.

On the flip side, I must admit that it's refreshing to see John again.

Totally geeked out for this one! Having Batman in it is a nice bonus, but I'm very much looking forward to Constantine, Swamp Thing, and Etrigan/Jason Blood in particular! I think I'm more thrilled for this than any of the previous Justice League films.

Suicide Squad had an animated movie before the live action one.

Deadpool had leaked animation before the live action movie.

Interesting.

Full extended trailer:
[YT]MHO9H8ePHFU[/YT]

That's not an official trailer, that's just patched together from the behind the scenes featurette.

Movie looks good though.

Interesting to see it's Doug Liman, who was on the 4Chan list for Man of Steel 2. We all know 4Chan is a bunch of crap, but there's a name right there popping up. Linman's exit on "Gambit" was mutual. Justice League Dark is said to have a huge impact on the DCEU!

They should go ahead and change the title of this to Dark Universe to match the upcoming live action film. Gotta get all the branding going in the same direction.

I'd like to see him off the movies and working on something like Batman Brave and The Bold. He seems to fit that stuff better.

Oh, that's definitely his wheel house and I figure he's quite the reliable consultant, if he's not as involved, for Justice League Action.

Something gratuitous and unnecessary garnered that rating no doubt.

Wasn't DC supposed to have a panel with more info on this movie at NY CC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"