Justice League Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Latino-Review has gotten a few things wrong, such as the details on Powers and that Matthew Vaughn was going to be directing the Bloodshot movie (it turned out to be X-Men First Class), but in rereading the first post up there I noticed that they just mentioned Del Toro WANTS to make Heaven Sent, not that it's currently in any real stage of development. So that's certainly true I'm sure, given the other story from MTV Geek.

This is a very very interesting project and one that could work very well for DC because lets be honest, we know what del Toro is capable of and this is right up his alley. If WB doesnt make this happen like yesterday they are fools.

Swamp thing, Constantine, Deadman, Zatanna and Etrigan are musts.

Well Latino-Review has gotten a few things wrong, such as the details on Powers and that Matthew Vaughn was going to be directing the Bloodshot movie (it turned out to be X-Men First Class), but in rereading the first post up there I noticed that they just mentioned Del Toro WANTS to make Heaven Sent, not that it's currently in any real stage of development. So that's certainly true I'm sure, given the other story from MTV Geek.
They also said Black Panther would be the second 2014 movie for Marvel when in fact it ended up being GotG.

They also said Black Panther would be the second 2014 movie for Marvel when in fact it ended up being GotG.

At the time they reported it was. Then they prioritized Guardians ahead because they could tie it in with Avengers 2.

Is there a script for this or not? I would think He would have to include Dr. Fate and change that dumb title.

Is there a script for this or not? I would think He would have to include Dr. Fate and change that dumb title.

As they're still discussing, I doubt it. But I'm sure Guillermo knows what story he wants to tell since he has a group of characters and title figured out.

Guillermo Del Toro could make an amazing Sandman movie tooo. I think that should be one of WBs main priorities... and Heaven Sent

This movie has about as much chance a getting made as Supermax did, which never did.

i want to see del toro work with luke goss again he was great in hell boy 2 and blade 2 dont know who he could play in this tho??
tumblr_m9p7mn5tR81qdsrguo1_500.png

tumblr_m9bwxei5dV1r0gffeo2_500.jpg

Last edited:
This movie has about as much chance a getting made as Supermax did, which never did.
Yeah, but that one didn't have a big time director behind it. It appears Warner Brothers needs someone to show them how to use thier characters. Nolan, Johns and Singer all had to do it. Del Toro is probably one of the few who could actually pull this movie off.

As much as I would love this movie, it won't happen.

Del Toro Interview. Says he is writting the outline and they already have a writer. Also talks a bit about the characters. The working title is Dark Universe.

Yeah, as much I would absolutely love to see Swamp Thing, Etrigan, Deadman, and Zatanna in the same movie, del Toro can never stick to a single project. I'm not expecting this to go anywhere, sadly.

I support the concept, I hope it is an intense PG-13, with lots of suspense. I hope that they still call the movie Justice League Dark (Dark Justice?).. we'll see..

Yeah, as much I would absolutely love to see Swamp Thing, Etrigan, Deadman, and Zatanna in the same movie, del Toro can never stick to a single project. I'm not expecting this to go anywhere, sadly.
I think he'll stick with this. This is like a childhood fantasy of his. Not to mention he probably wouldn't even start shooting it for another 3-4 years anyway.

Either way, I'd be really amazed if this did get off the ground myself. Justice League and then an adaptation of Justice League Dark? I never thought of it this way but that would be the perfect method to build the universe and introduce a slew of characters all within the span of a few years. Characters like Zatana and Swamp Thing may even be able to get their own films.

I support the concept, I hope it is an intense PG-13, with lots of suspense. I hope that they still call the movie Justice League Dark (Dark Justice?).. we'll see..

There's no way it gets called Justice League Dark.

Casting Justice League Dark...

Anson Mount- The Spectre
1Anson-MountasSpectre_zpsfa837eeb.jpg

Ewan McGregor- Constantine
2ewanmcgregorasconstantine_zpsdfa996e7.jpg

Ray Liotta- Phantom Stranger
3ray-liotta-phantom_stranger_zps1cded686.jpg

Vin Diesel- Deadman: I'm not particularly happy with this one though. I guess Vin Diesel does bring GA following nonetheless. Give me a better alternative.
4vin_dieselasdeadman_zps30db8feb.jpg

Ron Perlman- Swamp Thing
5RonPerlmanasSwampThing.jpg

Jared Padalecki- Shade
6jared-padalecki-as-shade_zps68fd5b5d.jpg

Olivia Wilde- Zatanna
7Olivia_wilde-zatanna_zpsec26b87d.jpg

Priyanka Chopra- Madame Xanadu: This illustration does look eerily like Priyanka.
8priyanka_chopra_xanadu_zpsafd3c64a.jpg

I like pearlman as swamp thing and Olivia Wilde as zatanna, as for deadman, vin diesel? Lol I'd go with Doug jones. Dan macgregor could be cool as John Constantine.

To be fair, I did mention I wasn't particularly happy with that! (Diesel as Deadman)

sorry doug jones is deadman look at his face lol
doug-jones-hellboy-ii-golden-army-dvdbluray-mYnckr.jpg

and for me Paul Bettany is the perfect Constantine
400full.jpg

Guy Pearce = John Constantine

:o:up:

Ron Pearlman as Swamp Thing is just too damn obvious as he will no doubt be involved. i LOVE it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"