Justice League Fan Art and Manips Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavill and Carano...

cavillandcarano.jpg
Their costumes look too dark, maybe? I've always seen JL as more bright in terms of color. Maybe it's impossible to combine a serious story with colorful spandex, who knows?.
But muted colors like in the pic would be better off in Masters of the Universe, imo.

Cavill and Carano...

cavillandcarano.jpg

Awesome. It's classic while still modern.

However, I think it needs a tad more colour to really make it pop. The more sleek, 'futuristic' looking 'armor' is enough to make it cool, and the muted colours isn't necessary to prevent her from looking 'goofy'. The blue shouldn't look black.

I think the direction they took Thor and Asgard is a good template. Modern, while still other worldly.

Last edited:
I like the manip(s), but it looks like Gina's mad at her boyfriend :D

Batman with lenses so we can't see his pupils would be cool....the original script of the 89 Batman describes him looking that way.

Batman with lenses so we can't see his pupils would be cool....the original script of the 89 Batman describes him looking that way.

Hey, you might be on to something. Like they did with Green Lantern...

...but good.

I dont like the lenses, i prefer seeing the eyes. MI4 had those hi-tech contact lenses which i thought was very cool bats could use those instead. Actually all the gadgets used in MI4 were cool.

Last edited:

...but good.

I dont like the lenses, i prefer seeing the eyes. MI4 had those hi-tech contact lenses which i thought was very cool bats could use those instead. Actually all the gadgets used in MI4 were cool.

I like the lensed look in the comics but it takes away too much in live action and really limits the actors abilities.

Yes, yes it's quite...

2akef7r.jpg

IMMACULATE!

...but good.

Yeah, the 89 script describes them as being reflective lenses. The scene at the beginning where he holds the thug over the edge of the building says how the guy tries looking in his eyes but only sees his terrified self.

However, I do think the eyes themselves are cool with the bat suit. There'd have to be a fine line with how the lenses look. They can't be huge and take up half his face...like Spider-Man's. Also can't be super distracting from the rest of him like the light up ones at the end of TDK.

And Tyler Hoechlin as Batman for JL....I could totally see it. Dude looks like him and is the right age. But how's his acting ability? Is he solid? I've only seen him in interviews.

It also makes them look like giants. Not one of them could even fit in those cars.

Because Captain America did it in his team movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"