Justice League Fan Art and Manips Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JLAgroup2_zps617e45ad.jpg
Batman's suit should be grey like this. But who's idea is it to have Cyborg instead of Aquaman? Outrageous!!!!

Batman's suit should be grey like this. But who's idea is it to have Cyborg instead of Aquaman? Outrageous!!!!

Not to mention those outrageous body proportions :funny: I realize they're faces placed on the bodies of other people, but come on.

Overall, I'm not a fan of the idea of Cyborg there at all. Plus that look for him is kind of obnoxious looking. The rest are tolerable but Martian Manhunter's head is weird. What is that from?

I posted this in the Casting Thread, but I figured it should have a home here as well. Hope you guys like it.

BFdcQqrCEAADokG.jpg:large

I thought I'd try and make some character posters in the vein of Superman's "Man of Steel" poster, using the big 5. So I used Cavill (and his actual poster), Bale and Reynolds for their respective roles and I hope he doesn't mind, but I used superadam's amazing Wonder Woman manip. Now, as I am entirely useless with photoshop I dreaded creating the Flash, so just letting you all know why he's awful, it's because I made it :o. Oh, it appears I also stretched it, but w/e idgaf :o :o

MGXgsNK.jpg

40Rn3ds.jpg

Pi1MDyU.jpg

bbO6W3Q.jpg

jEp7xfe.jpg

Yeah Flash is gonna be the hardest one to pull off.

Daredevil is the "man without fear". Green Lantern should be the emerald crusader.

Challenge accepted.
Omg if u can pull off Gosling (or whoever else u have in mind) as a badass looking Flash. god I don't even know...ill carry u around on my shoulders like ur a legend....for a whole week.

Omg if u can pull off Gosling (or whoever else u have in mind) as a badass looking Flash. god I don't even know...ill carry u around on my shoulders like ur a legend....for a whole week.

LMAO! Done. The only difficult part about Gosling is that he literally has the same expression in almost all of his photos haha.

Great to see these new manips.

I posted this in the Casting Thread, but I figured it should have a home here as well. Hope you guys like it.

The material for the bodice is unexpected, but looks great.

And to have Batman in the center as if he's the true leader. :jedi :o

alright this totally sold me on her being WW and inspired the hell outta me so I made this really quick
tumblr_mjsor2aAf71rd1j5no1_500.jpg

Yes, it's like she decides to take off her clothes to hypnotize Bats and Supes with her body and destroy them with her breasts. :hmm

Quick little edit. Added her bracelet. I feel like an idiot for forgetting it haha

Untitled2424_zps8b46c40e.jpg

Haha Don't worry about it. I was too mesmerised by the rest of it lol

Good job though :up:

Daredevil is the "man without fear". Green Lantern should be the emerald crusader.

I was going to do that, but I'm not sure it felt as serious as the others so I took it from the story "No Fear". Completely forgot about Daredevil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"