Justice League Fan Art and Manips Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see two different manips buddy. The pose, the costume, the color....im saying I like the first one more.

The lighting on the Wonder Woman picture doesnt make sense compared to GL Supes and BATS

I agree. We need a real badass manip of Emily Blunt or someone who looks like an Amazon to stand right next to Supes/Bats. It's weird that these talented peeps haven't tried it yet. Especially of Blunt, after seeing that great manip a couple months ago.

really quickly made a Blunt as WW manip. She's definitely my number 1 choice for the part

Untitled_zps80025389.jpg

Here's a manip of Olivia Wilde
hs6s8p.jpg

--

I really like how Kris Anka's WW redesign uses materials don't look too 80's (I'm talking about the leather/Xena look, which I can't stand, nor spandex undies).

the original
tumblr_miq0gmDVjy1re8ijgo1_1280.jpg

However, his redesign sort of lost the essence of WW, so I did some quick and dirty edits to make it a bit more..WW

ebbrr7.jpg

some more
2j6455c.jpg
2efqip4.jpg

35hpwnn.jpg

^^perhaps for colder areas? Spaceships, etc? As not to feel out of place, instead of wearing a skirt and a tubetop while everyone else is fully clothed?

Last edited:
I like the juxtaposition of princess and warrior, but emphasizing princess over warrior is important, I'd prefer she doesn't look too brutish.

Concept idea that could be used as character posters for the Justice League film...

jlsupermansil.jpg

jlbatmansil.jpg

jlwonderwomansil.jpg

jlgreenlanternsil.jpg

jlflashsil.jpg

jlaquamansil.jpg

jlmartianmanhuntersil.jpg

Those are awesome, I love'em. And yea, they'd be cool for character posters most definitely.

Here are my ideas for costumes in the film:

Superman (obviously the MoS costume will probably be used)
Man-of-Steel-Trailer.jpg

Batman
Batman-Arkham-Origins-Will-Feature-Low-Tech-Armor.jpg

Wonder Woman
wonder_woman_film2.jpg

Green Lantern (Hal)
greenlanternanimatedseries.jpg

Green Lantern (John Stewart)
John.jpg

The Flash
Flash-DC-Comics-Relaunch-2011.jpg

Aquaman
aquaman1new52.jpg

Martian Manhunter
Martian_Manhunter_YJ-1.jpg

Last edited:
gina-carano-wonder-woman.jpg

Gina Carano as Wonder Woman
(by Christina Longmeadow)

Here's a nice one by Christina Longmeadow. Its modified from a Jeff Chapman piece.

Last edited:
Here are my ideas for costumes in the film:

Superman (obviously the MoS costume will probably be used)
Man-of-Steel-Trailer.jpg

Batman
Batman-Arkham-Origins-Will-Feature-Low-Tech-Armor.jpg

Wonder Woman
wonder_woman_film2.jpg

Green Lantern (Hal)
greenlanternanimatedseries.jpg

Green Lantern (John Stewart)
John.jpg

The Flash
Flash-DC-Comics-Relaunch-2011.jpg

Aquaman
aquaman1new52.jpg

Martian Manhunter
Martian_Manhunter_YJ-1.jpg

I agree with every single one of these. The only tweaks for me might be the Green Lantern movie suit (even though they're very close) and possibly adding the leather armor appearence of Wondy's skirt.

I disagree with your Aquaman and MM costumes. They can be a LOT better. The first flight GL costume is pretty sweet, but JMC's original Wonder Woman design I think would be better. Oh and the Batman suit in that picture from Arkham Origins is probably my favorite representation of the Batsuit ever. It's perfect in so many ways.

has anyone taken a gander at the injustice concept art on cbm?

flash looks like he made his costume out of hair clippers, but i thought shazam and aquaman looked rad as ****.

I think those all look ****e. What is DCE's hard on for armour for characters that it doesn't work for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"