"Justice League: Heroes" First LOOK!!!!

I loved MM in the game. I thought his powers were cool

I love his Phase Charge. Mental Bolt isn't bad either.

The biggest problem I had was with the duplicative Green Lanterns. Use one, you've used them all. Slightly different animations, but nothing special. I kinda expected Aquaman to be a bit better.
Yeah, Aquaman wound up being just a tank. I was hoping you'd be able to do some cool stuff with his water hand.

Post at ConsoleWars.de
Scanned from Game Informer:

fetchpics.php

fetchpics.php

fetchpics.php

fetchpics.php

How was this game?Those who played,tell us your thoughts..

It's pretty good. Short as hell though. And you don't get to actually choose the characters you want till about halfway through. But the characters are well done, fun, and the gameplay is pretty solid. It's addictive too. The more powerful you get, the better the game gets and you end up playing it over and over. I know I did.

It was pretty good. In some ways, I like it more than Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. The graphics were standout and I'm a real fan of the voice acting. They did a good job in translating the various character powers, although there are a few instances that are lacking. The roster is decent for a first time game once you unlock everything, but the repetition concerning the Green Lanterns was a letdown. The plot is executed well, even if its a bit predictable and at times, I marveled at the animation detail.

The main drawbacks were that it was kinda short, you don't have complete control in character selection at all times and some of the villains aren't really that inspiring. I found it a worthwhile purchase and much better than I anticipated. I really got into the leveling up and building stronger heroes, so the replay value was high for me. As a matter of fact, being active in this thread today is probably going to have me fire up a game before the night is over.

The models were definitely better than MUA and the game itself is a lot of fun, but there were a bunch of little things that I didn't like too much. You can't choose your teams until way into the game, your "teams" are always only two people, and a lot of the characters (especially GLs) are just skins of other characters, which you have to waste money or experience points or whatever it was you earn on. They should expand the teams to four, allow you to make your own teams straight through the game, and base which characters you unlock on story developments or achievements within the game or something.

I know. I think he really proved a point with the use of the word "this" and later with "game". I mean, I could almost see his side of things.

It is iron-clad. But I still disagree on the basis of personal preference.

Does anyone know if it's backwards compatable with my XBox 360?

edit: nevermind I just saw it on the last page, looks like I'm going to pick this up this week.

when the hell is the sequel going to finally come out? they had better come out with it this year.. and they need to make it where four heroes can play, plus online.. and add Vixen & Black Lightning, duh!!

when the hell is the sequel going to finally come out? they had better come out with it this year.. and they need to make it where four heroes can play, plus online.. and add Vixen & Black Lightning, duh!!
theres no way a sequel is coming out this year

My favorite characters were Flash, all GLs, SM and SG, and Green Arrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"