"Justice League: Heroes" First LOOK!!!!

I wonder if Batman is going to get the Skill Prep-time. :o

After all, Deadpool in XL2 had the Skill Wisecrack.

Nathan said:
I wonder if Batman is going to get the Skill Prep-time. :o

After all, Deadpool in XL2 had the Skill Wisecrack.

Prep-Time --Batman's attack rate slows as he builds up prep time on the target, based on target's HP. When Prep time is finished the whole screen goes dark and when the lights come back on, Batman stands triumphant over his defeated foe's beaten and bruised body.

Now THAT's a reason to put Batman in a video game. Other high level Batman skills could include:

Weakness -- Batman pulls an object from his belt (Kryptonite, Mother Box, Anti-Life Equation) at which time the target weakens and loses all of their high level skills.

Gotham Knights -- Batman summons the batmobile which does a hit and run on the villain at top speed.

Meh... why not...

You'd think Gotham Knights would call in the Batfamily...but I like your idea better.

I hope the game play is like Xmen legends and not like Fantastic Four.

does anyone know the release date? or even the if its coming out this year?

Well, Gamefaqs has the release date at Q4 2006.

baby_webhead said:
I hope the game play is like Xmen legends and not like Fantastic Four.
X-Men Legends is really not that great. I hope JLH is like that in some ways, but all you did was pick your people, get to the level, and run through smashing everything in sight. Rinse and repeat.

X-men Legends is really "all that great", but I hope the JLH characters are more true to their comic book counterparts.

villejo said:
X-men Legends is really "all that great", but I hope the JLH characters are more true to their comic book counterparts.

Then how would ya have Batman on the roster? He'd be too weak. :o:down

XwolverineX said:

You give him kick butt "prep-time" style skills with long cast times...

XwolverineX said:
Because Batman is popular. He is the flagship of DC as well as one of the most internationally known characters of all time. Leaving him out would be a great way to prevent more sales.

That trailer was...weird. It was like it was trying to be one of those MTV style horror movies...with the Justice League. :confused:

the graphics seem either dated or too "fan-made" looking..that kinda bothers me...couldnt they have gotten some big name comic book artsit to design them? say...Alex Ross maybe????

I'm actually pretty excited for this game considering snowblind is making it. The only downer for me has been the two player thing. Everything else pretty much reminds me of X-men Legends 1 (which I loved) but with better graphics. I'm pretty sure the 7 are the only CONFIRMED characters for now but it might increase by 60%. Aquaman, Green Arrow, etc. Maybe even alternate costumes where for GL it would actually BE different GLs. Sounds good to me overall and it's way too early to start *****ing already.:up:

As for the Batman thing, I'm guessing he'll require more strategy. Throw a smokebomb or something that disorients or confuses (the whole green bubbles around the head thing) your opponent and then you melee him with either baterangs or your fists as opposed to just charging straight at him which would take longer. I can see how they can make him as powerful as the other characters without making him PHYSICALLY as powerful and quite frankly I can't wait to play him, GL, and the Flash in this.

Oh yeah, also hoping Bizzaro is one of the villains in this.:D Maybe Batman will have something like a kryptonite gas bomb or something that would help...Which also brings me to my next point. Hoping for a versus mode/danger room like deal where you can have some dream matches.:)

Here are some clips from the Justice League: HEROES 30 second teaser trailer. It is shot as a "poorly broadcasted news report of aliens conquering humanity" feel. I liked it. Lets hope game play is really good.

justiceleagueheroesteasertrail.jpg

...Wow does that remind me of X-men Legends. Especially with the news report the game started with.

Snowblind. The makers of Champion of Norrath.

Looks like Brainiac is one of those 10 villains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"