Justice League Mortal Thread

Superman Lives sounded like a piece of **** to me, but I still paid for that doc. Nic Cage as Superman? I want that disaster. I gave Fury Road a 10/10, I read his JL Mortal and it was ****. DO I still want to see behind the scenes? You bet yo ash.

Exactly.

I thought Talia was better in this script than in TDKR. Same character arc (wants revenge against Bruce over Ra's death) but she was still conflicted over it, which makes her a more interesting character than how Nolan portrayed her in his third and final Batman movie.

I didn't care for Maxwell Lord or how he was killed MOS Zod style (especially my favorite hero being the one to do it).

I thought Talia was better in this script than in TDKR. Same character arc (wants revenge against Bruce over Ra's death) but she was still conflicted over it, which makes her a more interesting character than how Nolan portrayed her in his third and final Batman movie.

I didn't care for Maxwell Lord or how he was killed MOS Zod style (especially my favorite hero being the one to do it).

By Clark or Diana?...

C'mon Tim Burton's Superman wouldn't have been a disaster! Unless this producer would have meddled the project with his spider fetish:
[YT]vgYhLIThTvk[/YT]

Peters and his love of Giant Spider Vs. Avi Arad's Venom/Terrance Howard stanning .....

Fight!!!

I mainly want the doc film made so I can see the suits and concept art Weta did.

Last edited:
A movie doesn't have to be good, for a documentary about it to be good. If anything, terrible movies make for more interesting tales, because they let you see how a bad idea could metastasize, or how a good idea could get lost amidst crap.

I love how an early and very unrevised draft (thanks in part to a writer's strike) was an indicator that it was going to be a disaster lmao.

I personally thought it had potential and who knows what could've been had circumstances been different and it would've actually gone through all the way as a project. It was pretty bold to go out there with such an epic type of story. It could've been mind blowing. At the least I do hope we get to see the costumes one day. They were supposed to be amazing. Apparently WETA went all out.

I would LOVE to see the suits. Especially if its concept art of the actors in the costumes. Did they ever do any actual costume tests?

^I heard they did but it's been so long don't quote me on it.

The guy who was playing Flash did a podcast with Kevin Smith a long time ago, he spoke in detail about it. Worth to look it up.

I watched Avengers this year and hated it. It was nothing but stupid 1 liners the whole movie. It just didn't do it for me, there was no depth to that movie at all..... I want a Justice League movie to be dark and emotional and do what DC has done with its other films in that sense.

I would LOVE to see the suits. Especially if its concept art of the actors in the costumes. Did they ever do any actual costume tests?
Armie Hammer mentioned being fitted for the costume, how it was nothing like had come before (this was pre-TDK - so who knows) and in another place about how close they were to actually rolling on the film. I am not sure where the second is, but in an interview for The Lone Ranger he noted the costume for batman- see below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcA_S1xz4XM

CGQmJEFVAAAhNFH.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"