World Justice League New Animated Series

bigdaddy313

Civilian
Reaction score
3256977-4565891251-justi.jpg

I am starting this tread cause I have a very big gut feeling that we are getting a new Justice League animated series.

With the movie officially announced, to a reboot of comics, creating a new DC Cinematic Universe hence another reboot and very quite possibly a reboot of animations as well.

And a new show might start from the new animated movie called Justice League War discuss.

Last edited:
Cyborg shouldn't be used in JL, he's a Teen Titans character first and foremost.

Cyborg shouldn't be used in JL, he's a Teen Titans character first and foremost.

I understand how you feel about that but think of it this way, character growth.

I think he is very much worthy of being a Justice League member he is a very interesting character in the new JL comics.

I understand you feel that way but that's not the case anymore. You have to move with the times.

In 20 years time they might redo the JL with some different members and the people then might go no way is that the JL, the JL has Cyborg in etc. Times change, audiences change etc

He is worthy of being a JL member, not a JL Foundation member. Over the years they have put characters such as Black Canary, etc on the Foundation of the JL, all those times it just feels weird, this also strips the Teen Titans of one of their major strengths.

He is worthy of being a JL member, not a JL Foundation member. Over the years they have put characters such as Black Canary, etc on the Foundation of the JL, all those times it just feels weird, this also strips the Teen Titans of one of their major strengths.

Well what Young Justice have proven is that the Teen Titans are fine without him on the team. And yes Young Justice is basically Teen Titans.

In this new 52 Cyborg has Apocalypting data mixed with his fathers Cyborg technology, combined together which makes him more powerful than ever before.

No it's not, this is teen titans:

This is Young Justice

I sincerelly prefer the first group, like that aside from Robin all the characters are original and not sidequicks from other characters.

This is Young Justice

I sincerelly prefer the first group, like that aside from Robin all the characters are original and not sidequicks from other characters.

With the exception of Aqualad and Artimis you know the rest of the team are fully Teen Titans members right?

The original team are now called Titans even if Young Justice did mix and match characters of different eras of the Teen Titans while calling it earth 15.

I have no issues with Cyborg, but what about Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow or my fave Hawkman (or Hawkgirl for that matter)?

I have no issues with Cyborg, but what about Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow or my fave Hawkman (or Hawkgirl for that matter)?

Well in the new 52 both those characters are in the Justice League of America and I guess Hawkgirl is in Thanagar.

I would love a Justice league animated series. Don't really if Cyborg's there or not.

There should be a new series based on the new 52 scenario. Use all the characters being used now.

It's possible, they're setting up a continuity after Flashpoint. I'd love a new animated series, it'll be very hard to top the previous one, but these DTV's are all solid.

I understand how you feel about that but think of it this way, character growth.

I think he is very much worthy of being a Justice League member he is a very interesting character in the new JL comics.

Agreed. Without that growth, we may never have gotten cool characters like Nightwing.

3256977-4565891251-justi.jpg

I am starting this tread cause I have a very big gut feeling that we are getting a new Justice League animated series.

With the movie officially announced, to a reboot of comics, creating a new DC Cinematic Universe hence another reboot and very quite possibly a reboot of animations as well.

And a new show might start from the new animated movie called Justice League War discuss.
JL War was pretty lame. Not excited for anything that starts from it. I'd rather not see a JL show w/this roster, anyway. They should replace Hal & Cyborg w/John Stewart & MM.

Hi All,

First post here. I'm a newly minted fan of JL after having seen JL/JLU series. I can't wait to talk about it.

My enthusiasm brought me to Justice League War. What a load of crap! Completely different for worse. I can't wait to talk about it.

Hope this is the right place, but why so few members and posts in this section?

user

Hi All,

First post here. I'm a newly minted fan of JL after having seen JL/JLU series. I can't wait to talk about it.

My enthusiasm brought me to Justice League War. What a load of crap! Completely different for worse. I can't wait to talk about it.

Hope this is the right place, but why so few members and posts in this section?

user

JL:War has its own thread in the DC Comics Films section.

As for why there are so few posters in this section, I can only venture to guess that JL/JLU is now 8 years in the past, and DC is having some serious problems with their most recent attempts at TV shows (Young Justice, Green Lantern, Beware the Batman), possibly due to creative differences with Cartoon Network. I don't expect a new JL series any time soon.

JLA adventures: Trapped in Time really felt like it was a scrapped proof of concept for a new JLU series:

Time01.jpg

I didn't really dig it, it's really geared towards a younger audience.

Well Brando Vietti said he is working on a new DC project that is going to make people very happy and I would not be shocked if it's a new Justice League series.

And with the announcement that all DC animated movies are in continuity with each other has put to rest that this new JL show would be a continuation of the Justice League War because it's not.

Well Brando Vietti said he is working on a new DC project that is going to make people very happy and I would not be shocked if it's a new Justice League series.

And with the announcement that all DC animated movies are in continuity with each other has put to rest that this new JL show would be a continuation of the Justice League War because it's not.

Eh..maybe, but his quote sounds like it's a new hero or group of heroes who haven't seen much (or any) TV time.

what was the quote?

It's vague, but it sounds like he's not talking about something involving marquee DC characters.

Yes, I am back in the DC Universe! I can’t announce the project I’m working on yet but I’m really excited about it! It’s an entirely new thing for me and not connected to anything I’ve done in the past. I can’t wait to discuss it but it will have to wait a little longer.

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.c...etti-pairs-scooby-doo-wwe-hints-at-dc-return/

This is Young Justice

Really dug the teen titans series. Loved the Robin/Slade stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"