Justice League Justice League: News and Speculation - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flash is indeed the toughest superhero to get on screen. Especially his suit. Those suggestions of the Kick-Ass uniforms being an inspiration are missing a very important point- Kick-Ass is a VERY different take on the Superhero genre and being outlandish as opposed to 'flashy'(excuse the pun) serves that film well. It wouldn't be the case for Barry Allen which would definitely be more serious business!

If it talks about Ryan Reynolds coming back over Christian Bale its a load of crap.

I just saw this on CBN, normally I don't trust their rumours mainly because they usually consist of very obvious speculation and the ones that aren't wouldn't come to fruition for years to come anyway. However saying they plan on starting production in what could be just 8 months is a pretty bold claim and one that we will probably find out the answer to in two months time at SDCC. So in this case I guess i'm not as doubtful as I would usually be.

I just read Throne of Atlantis and while it might not really work for a first JL film. I think it'd be a great story to reintroduce Aquaman if they want to in a sequel...although I still say he should be in the first one

I just saw this on CBN, normally I don't trust their rumours mainly because they usually consist of very obvious speculation and the ones that aren't wouldn't come to fruition for years to come anyway. However saying they plan on starting production in what could be just 8 months is a pretty bold claim and one that we will probably find out the answer to in two months time at SDCC. So in this case I guess i'm not as doubtful as I would usually be.
It is easy to want to get excited over the prospects, especially as El Mayimbe tweeted "JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE!!!" over the weekend. Man I really hope there is solid news to be had by SDCC. It seems like more than once we've been waiting on the cusp of some great DC movie news only to never have anything materialize.

****** GL movie connected to MOS

Awesome Batman trilogy, not?

WIN :up:

Something is a go for JL, hence why Elmayimbe tweeted a couple of cryptic batman/JLA things last week. But who knows when he's coming back from his surgery.

It really is a bold claim if cosmic are telling people that they start JL in January/February of next year. I don't necessarily believe them, because we all know what kind of site they are. But theyre going to look a hundred times more idiotic than ever before if this doesn't pan out.

You would think they would just be general like always. As in saying JL will start sometime in 2015 but theyre saying some bold ****.

Reynolds would only come back if the script was good, meaning he would have to read it and know who's directing. Everyone behind the scenes could be told that Snyder's doing it but I doubt actors have read the script.

The only way I see a JL released in 2015/2016 like theyre saying (with a rebooted bats), is if there's a Wayne Enterprises reference in MOS and it's known that it's a younger Bruce who's in Gotham. Then they launch the WW series in 2014/2015 like theyre going to do which is a perfect set-up for the big movie, but then they'll have to cast the older version of Diana.

They have to be specific about that Batman reference though. They cant let audiences believe it could be Bale then pull the rug and shock them with a reboot announcement. That's a letdown. They have to make it clear.

That crappy GL movie will not be connected to MOS. I can guarantee you that.

But then again, WB has done stupider things before....

I think the only hero that needs an origin is The Flash because his suit needs explanation as well as his powers and i think his origin will be in the JL movie.

if GL is connected to MOS in anyway.....it better have a total re-vamp during the opening credits that completely re-writes all the crap that happened in the first movie....

I just can't see GL being in the same universe as MOS

It has to be either a full on reboot, or a soft re-vamp.

I just can't see GL being in the same universe as MOS

It has to be either a full on reboot, or a soft re-vamp.

They're both aliens. I think GL could be salvaged. Use John Stewart and have him explain that Hal Jordan went rogue. That basically fixes it all.

^ Except for the part where you're get rid of arguably the best & most interesting GL and replace him with a boring and bland GL who had no character throughout most of his comic book history and is only known for being a black GL.

Doing that also doesn't get rid of the big plot hole (both MOS and GL were meant to be mankind's first contact with alien life, thus contradicting each other).

I really want to see a good cross-over movie to introduce all of the mythological gods and goddess characters. I feel like having a movie about a war between Themoscyra and Atlantis would be much more popular with the GA instead of individual origins stories for WW and AM. Ares could be introduced as the main antagonist behind the war. This would give it more momentum for a sequel because of the draw the GA already has for movies like Clash of the Titans, Troy, etc. At the end, Wonder Woman could end up being banished from her home which sets her up as the hero we know her to be.

They're both aliens. I think GL could be salvaged. Use John Stewart and have him explain that Hal Jordan went rogue. That basically fixes it all.

GL contradicts MOS, with the latter being the first contact with alien's film.
Plus the fact GL's tone can not fit with MOS.

Supposedly filming in early 2014, hm? Not immediately believing cbn because they can bs, but it sounds plausible if they're aiming for a 2015 release.

GL contradicts MOS, with the latter being the first contact with alien's film.
Plus the fact GL's tone can not fit with MOS.

So assume GL takes place after MOS. Of course they're not going to keep the same tone in a followup after the first did so badly. IM3 doesn't have the same tone as IM1.

So, Kara Zor-El (Supergirl) has officially been confirmed to be part of the Man Of Steel universe, if Man Of Steel does in fact tie-in to the Justice League movie, do people think she might have any role in it? I for one would like to start this off with a definite YES!!.....bring on Amber Heard for Kara :D

So, Kara Zor-El (Supergirl) has officially been confirmed to be part of the Man Of Steel universe, if Man Of Steel does in fact tie-in to the Justice League movie, do people think she might have any role in it? I for one would like to start this off with a definite YES!!.....bring on Amber Heard for Kara :D

I think they would introduce maybe in MOS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"