Justice League Justice League: News and Speculation - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW telling some kid who's trying to learn the ropes of journalism that he should "move to LA and work in a mail room" to get his start is the most insulting thing I've heard in this business is years. What a *****ebag.

I wonder how many times Geoff Boucher's name has been mentioned in the trades (none) and he's leaps and bounds the most credible and important geek-centric journalist. Or how about Vic who owns and operates ScreenRant out of Utah. Maybe he should shut his site down and go work in a mail room too.

This isn't about journalism with that guy, it's about attention. No wonder he's been making up so many rumors, he can't stand being old news. I can't wait to see how he tries to spin it when this latest load of crap gets debunked.

:hrt:

I wonder how many times Geoff Boucher's name has been mentioned in the trades (none) and he's leaps and bounds the most credible and important geek-centric journalist.

Didn't they credit him for all the TDKR scoops he got from Nolan (like the title of the movie)? Seems weird if they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"