Justice League: The Animated Movie

hey blksuitspidey/sandman, i gotta a question, are the cast and crew going to get the chance of watching the movie before the release date?

hey blksuitspidey/sandman, i gotta a question, are the cast and crew going to get the chance of watching the movie before the release date?

At this point, I don't see why not. Yeah sure. Oh, and I plan to do a commentary on the film with the friends of mine who 2 of the voice actors. Should you wish to do your own commentary, why not. Especially the crew. You guys are going to work so hard to make this movie possible.

At this point, I don't see why not. Yeah sure. Oh, and I plan to do a commentary on the film with the friends of mine who 2 of the voice actors. Should you wish to do your own commentary, why not. Especially the crew. You guys are going to work so hard to make this movie possible.
Commentaries are fun...I might make my own, too...

Yes I did Cal. The 3 characters I have so far are on the first page of the thread. If I were yoiu, I'd wait till I have all the characters done. Then you can make a nice JL banner with all the heroes. Also I know you want to play J'onn. I'll send you some lines to read for him.

Can I be an animater? I can only sometimes animate. Because of my colledge school work and all. But I'll do a lot of stuff.

Yes!

SupermanJusticeLeagueAvatar.gif

BatmanJusticeLeagueAvatar.gif

TheFlashJusticeLeague.gif

I'm going to put these in The Official Justice League: The Animates Movie Website that's coming soon. Sandman50407, or BlackSuitSpidey, can I be the websites manager?

I like everything about it. bumbling Clark. The costumes and poster and I can't wait. Here's hoping for an awsome movie. mabye you should be the JLA director.

I like everything about it. bumbling Clark. The costumes and poster and I can't wait. Here's hoping for an awsome movie. mabye you should be the JLA director.

Why thank you for the compliment!:woot: I'm very happy that you like the film so far.:cwink: Cal, nice avys! If you have past animation work, let me see it. And sure. You can be the sites manager. Dark Guardian, I have the e-mail you sent me.

Hey guys, I know I've been shying away from revealing the villains. Well I'll release one name. One villain in the film will be
The Joker

Here's J'onn you guys:
JLMartianManhunter01.png

i'll just make it after u are done with WW

What about after Green Lanturn? BlackSuitSpidey, can I design the various townspeople? You know, the people walking down the street and people at certain places? I can also deisgn buildings if you want.

What about after Green Lanturn? BlackSuitSpidey, can I design the various townspeople? You know, the people walking down the street and people at certain places? I can also deisgn buildings if you want.

Sure. Go ahead. Design the Daily Planet and Wayne Manor.

I'll test read for Jimmy if he's in this.

I don't think I have the voice for anyone else.

Maybe Flash. But probably not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"