Wonder Woman- Juliette Marquis

Flash-Kip Pardue

Green Lantern-Will Smith

Hawkgirl-Eliza Dushku

Martian Manhunter- Vin Diesel

p.s I 'm sold on everyone but WW, so I also picked Taylor Cole or
Evangeline Lilly.

Juliette has crossed eyes. Bizarro Wonder Woman? :confused::up:

I think there should be a trilogy as well...

I think the first one should involve Despero coming to earth to take it over, the second one a full scale white martian invasion and the last one a reality-altering issue with Darkseid. I think the first movie should center on the big five: (Super, WW, Bat, Flash, GL), the next one should formall introduce MM, include Aquaman, Zatanna and Hawkgirl, and the last one should go for broke with cameos by everyone imaginable as the crew tries to track down the cosmic cube as Darkseid combs the world, throughout time with the cosmic cube to find the ALE.

Theres only one choice for Superman in this.

brand.jpg

The Man :supes:

GL1 said:
I think there should be a trilogy as well...

I think the first one should involve Despero coming to earth to take it over, the second one a full scale white martian invasion and the last one a reality-altering issue with Darkseid. I think the first movie should center on the big five: (Super, WW, Bat, Flash, GL), the next one should formall introduce MM, include Aquaman, Zatanna and Hawkgirl, and the last one should go for broke with cameos by everyone imaginable as the crew tries to track down the cosmic cube as Darkseid combs the world, throughout time with the cosmic cube to find the ALE.

Some good ideas. I was thinking something very similar. I'd have the first film about the martian invasion. It would hav Supes, Batman, WW, Flash, John Stewart GL, MM, and Hawk Girl. The second film would introduce Kyle Rayner GL, Black Canary, Supergirl, Green Arrow, and The Question and would involve the Cadmus plot line from the cartoon. And i agree about the Darkseid plotline in the last film with Zatana and Huntress as major characters with several cameos. :D:batman::supes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"