Justice Leauge of America reimagining

ironman29758

Sidekick
Reaction score
this is year one where superheroes need help from each other to stop an alien attack
THE jla FROM The Batman, Silver Age, Frank Miller's Dark Knight Universe, New Frointier,jUST iMAGINE, JLA Year One, else world JLA stories, Smallville, Wizard Ultimate DC and DCAU mixed together
here some bios

Superman:Clark Kent-reporter 21 2-3rd year the kryptonian is having probelms and the threat is just the icing on the cake. He has more to worry about now that alien hating zenophobic people are increasing and want all superheroes dead

The Bat-Man Bruce Wayne 22 year old year 2-3 Multi billionare vigilante doesn't enjoy teaming up but tracks heroes in case of a supervillian attack

Aquaman 20 first -second year the arrogant king of atlantis hates all surface breathers but with the upcoming attack needs help of the other heroes
The Martian Manhunter John Jones detective first year 35 years old the technology guru of the team needs help to save the world with help from the superheroes. He knows the alien threat all to well

John Stewart or Hal Jordan Green Lantern 22 2nd year the military soilder is now trying to police the world with his green lantern abilities and now needs help to find Sinestro and uses the super heroes to do it

Wonder Woman: 21 2nd year the man hating half demon half amazonian princess in now strugleing to find her place in the world as her ass kicking ability is revered by other superheroes

Barry Allen/Bart Allen-19 mid first year superhero collage student studing forensic science struggleing as a hero, The youngest member of the Leauge, rookie hero the Flash has a lot to learn as he lives in the fastest city alive. The impulsive hero loves to team up with a hero or two

6-7 issue story arc of their origin

The alien threat is a mixture of martian, the joining, kryptonian and thangorians but really deadly. takes place in every heroes city and it is full of action from issue 1

this is year one where superheroes need help from each other to stop an alien attack
THE jla FROM The Batman, Silver Age, Frank Miller's Dark Knight Universe, New Frointier,jUST iMAGINE, JLA Year One, else world JLA stories, Smallville, Wizard Ultimate DC and DCAU mixed together
here some bios

Superman:Clark Kent-reporter 21 2-3rd year the kryptonian is having probelms and the threat is just the icing on the cake. He has more to worry about now that alien hating zenophobic people are increasing and want all superheroes dead

The Bat-Man Bruce Wayne 22 year old year 2-3 Multi billionare vigilante doesn't enjoy teaming up but tracks heroes in case of a supervillian attack

Aquaman 20 first -second year the arrogant king of atlantis hates all surface breathers but with the upcoming attack needs help of the other heroes
The Martian Manhunter John Jones detective first year 35 years old the technology guru of the team needs help to save the world with help from the superheroes. He knows the alien threat all to well

John Stewart or Hal Jordan Green Lantern 22 2nd year the military soilder is now trying to police the world with his green lantern abilities and now needs help to find Sinestro and uses the super heroes to do it

Wonder Woman: 21 2nd year the man hating half demon half amazonian princess in now strugleing to find her place in the world as her ass kicking ability is revered by other superheroes

Barry Allen/Bart Allen-19 mid first year superhero collage student studing forensic science struggleing as a hero, The youngest member of the Leauge, rookie hero the Flash has a lot to learn as he lives in the fastest city alive. The impulsive hero loves to team up with a hero or two

6-7 issue story arc of their origin

The alien threat is a mixture of martian, the joining, kryptonian and thangorians but really deadly. takes place in every heroes city and it is full of action from issue 1

Nice. :up: I like how you set the JLA and the story arc.

Nice. :up: I like how you set the JLA and the story arc.
thanks I need some help. is anyone intrest this is a sequal to some of my previous work. If you have art, trailers, anything you CAN USE IT.

here's a question: Hal Jordan or John Stewart for Green Lantern

thanks I need some help. is anyone intrest this is a sequal to some of my previous work. If you have art, trailers, anything you CAN USE IT.

Sure, I can help. :woot: Can we also post manips for your story? I'm pretty much intrested and your story sounds really good.

here's a question: Hal Jordan or John Stewart for Green Lantern

I think some people are going to go with Hal Jordan, because he was one of the original founding members of the JLA before John Stewart came.

I Wrote a ''Ultimate'' Justice League a few months ago.

Look the characters storyline. Maybe you can use it:

THE INVADERS:

A Huge armada of alien creatures, wo live in artificial ship-citys and have a advanced armada thar destroy all the planets they consider ''Trash'' and convert it in mineral to sell in the cosmic Black Market. They have many names, and, on Earth, are know only as ''Invaders''.

I Wrote a ''Ultimate'' Justice League a few months ago.

Look the characters storyline. Maybe you can use it:

THE INVADERS:

A Huge armada of alien creatures, wo live in artificial ship-citys and have a advanced armada thar destroy all the planets they consider ''Trash'' and convert it in mineral to sell in the cosmic Black Market. They have many names, and, on Earth, are know only as ''Invaders''.
Yeah I an so going to use that. you can be a co writer if you want. here's a spoiler.
Invader like creatures(I swear that sounds cool) destroy the martians but were created by martians

Hey, here's what I have on the JLA members so far. They're like mixtures of old and new actors/actresses.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)-Paul Newman and Jensen Ackles

SAHalJordan.jpg

The Flash (Bart Allen)-Klye Gallner and Steve McQueen

SAFlash.jpg

Batman- Just Christian Bale

pre-Batman.jpg

Aquaman-Alan Ritchson and Jon Erik Hexum

NewSAAquaman.jpg

I'm going to do Supes, WW, and MM next.

Hey, here's what I have on the JLA members so far. They're like mixtures of old and new actors/actresses.

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)-Paul Newman and Jensen Ackles

SAHalJordan.jpg

The Flash (Bart Allen)-Klye Gallner and Steve McQueen

SAFlash.jpg

Batman- Just Christian Bale

pre-Batman.jpg

Aquaman-Alan Ritchson and Jon Erik Hexum

NewSAAquaman.jpg

I'm going to do Supes, WW, and MM next.

awesomeness and by the way Lex Luthor, Saul Erdel, Virgil Swann and The Atom will have a big part in the arc.

This is the silver age meets Smallville and the bATMAN
Anyone else got awsome pictures. Here's a rough draft.
A few monthes ago...
We see a was going on between giant robot aliens and the martian. the martians are losing hard. We see as some of the robot martians go down. two more take each robots place. We see J'onn J'onnz watch as the aliens kill his family and freinds. Then J'onn throws some bombs. J'onn is the equivilent of a detective and a vigilante and he is the highest rank. The robots go down and J'onn realize that the robots share the weakness of fire. A virus hits and kills almost every martian execpt for J'onn and a few survivars. Then J'onn is locked in suspended animation knowing that being in this state will save his life and he injects a cure in himself.
Now, Keystone
we see Barry(Bart hates being called Barry) getting yelled at by Jay Garrick his teacher, a former police officer, his freind and hero. Jay is angry because Bart was asleep in class and now is failing. Jay says that Bart might have to repeat the class but Bart pleads not to. Bart thinks it was not only because of Superman, Wonder Woman, and The Bat-Man that he chose to become a superhero and the death of his older police officer brother named Jay and the fame of being the city with the second worst crime rate but because Jay saved many people's life. Then Jay says that Barry has to come in on saturday and do some tests which Bart quickly agrees. Then he leaves go to his apartment and turn on tv. Then is shows A scene going on in Metropolis.
Metropolis

Some woman is about to commit suicide off of Lex corp towers. People are panicking but The Police tries to calm evreyone. There are alot of newrepoters trying to ask questions to get pulitzer. The lady is screaming about voices in her head. The Lady jumps off but a red, blue and yellow blur grabs her. Bart smiles and says way to go big blue. But the lady starts freaking out Superman's hands acting afraid and calls him a freak who should be experimented on. Superman looks shocked and sad. Then Superman drops her off on the ground and flies to the Daily Planet building. He changes into Clark Kent and acts sad thinking she might by right thinking at how he acts like a vigilante using his powers to scare criminals and corruption to do the right thing but didn't think about how it affect the innocent people and think about how he started being Superman at age 19 and now he is 21 years old hero and he should act more responsible and join the goverment so he doesn't make any mistakes that hurts or kills anyone he tries to protect. Then he reads a Daily Planet paper about the Bat-Man really hurts a cop leaving him mentally scared for life. Clarks gets and angry using his heat vision not only breaking his glasses but burning his glasses saying it's people like him that gives Superheroes a bad name.
We see mars a few weeks ago in Gotham
Dr.Saul Erdal is turning on a machine then lights are turning on and off. Then the lights flashed really brightly. Out comes J'onn J'onnz. Dr.Erdel looks scared.

So what do you think

Good.

Here's a version of a recreation of the group i wrote months ago. See if you can use it:

Everything starts in a observatory in Gotham City, in the woods. Dr. Saul Erdel is turning on cables on a advanced machine. He speaks in a gravator about his project to find alien civilizations, his fear that the govern use the machine to kill the aliens, what made him steal it and tryed to send a message of warning.

He turns tha machine. A Portal opens, revealing a golden city burning. A Creature with red eyes scream and the portal explodes. Momentos later, J'onn J'ozz is alone in the laboratory, in front of Erdel's scared corpse. The police shows up to investigate the explosion and J'oon shape-shift into a cop, running from the place with the gravator.

awesomeness and by the way Lex Luthor, Saul Erdel, Virgil Swann and The Atom will have a big part in the arc.

This is the silver age meets Smallville and the bATMAN
Anyone else got awsome pictures. Here's a rough draft.
A few monthes ago...
We see a was going on between giant robot aliens and the martian. the martians are losing hard. We see as some of the robot martians go down. two more take each robots place. We see J'onn J'onnz watch as the aliens kill his family and freinds. Then J'onn throws some bombs. J'onn is the equivilent of a detective and a vigilante and he is the highest rank. The robots go down and J'onn realize that the robots share the weakness of fire. A virus hits and kills almost every martian execpt for J'onn and a few survivars. Then J'onn is locked in suspended animation knowing that being in this state will save his life and he injects a cure in himself.
Now, Keystone
we see Barry(Bart hates being called Barry) getting yelled at by Jay Garrick his teacher, a former police officer, his freind and hero. Jay is angry because Bart was asleep in class and now is failing. Jay says that Bart might have to repeat the class but Bart pleads not to. Bart thinks it was not only because of Superman, Wonder Woman, and The Bat-Man that he chose to become a superhero and the death of his older police officer brother named Jay and the fame of being the city with the second worst crime rate but because Jay saved many people's life. Then Jay says that Barry has to come in on saturday and do some tests which Bart quickly agrees. Then he leaves go to his apartment and turn on tv. Then is shows A scene going on in Metropolis.
Metropolis

Some woman is about to commit suicide off of Lex corp towers. People are panicking but The Police tries to calm evreyone. There are alot of newrepoters trying to ask questions to get pulitzer. The lady is screaming about voices in her head. The Lady jumps off but a red, blue and yellow blur grabs her. Bart smiles and says way to go big blue. But the lady starts freaking out Superman's hands acting afraid and calls him a freak who should be experimented on. Superman looks shocked and sad. Then Superman drops her off on the ground and flies to the Daily Planet building. He changes into Clark Kent and acts sad thinking she might by right thinking at how he acts like a vigilante using his powers to scare criminals and corruption to do the right thing but didn't think about how it affect the innocent people and think about how he started being Superman at age 19 and now he is 21 years old hero and he should act more responsible and join the goverment so he doesn't make any mistakes that hurts or kills anyone he tries to protect. Then he reads a Daily Planet paper about the Bat-Man really hurts a cop leaving him mentally scared for life. Clarks gets and angry using his heat vision not only breaking his glasses but burning his glasses saying it's people like him that gives Superheroes a bad name.
We see mars a few weeks ago in Gotham
Dr.Saul Erdal is turning on a machine then lights are turning on and off. Then the lights flashed really brightly. Out comes J'onn J'onnz. Dr.Erdel looks scared.

So what do you think

Thanks! I'm glad you like them. The story's sounding really good so far. I'm really starting to like this. It's really good. :grin:

Ok, here's the Man of Steel himself.

Superman/Clark Kent/Kal-El (Christopher Reeve and Brandon Routh)

SASuperman.jpg

I'm still working on WW and MM.

Good.

Here's a version of a recreation of the group i wrote months ago. See if you can use it:

Everything starts in a observatory in Gotham City, in the woods. Dr. Saul Erdel is turning on cables on a advanced machine. He speaks in a gravator about his project to find alien civilizations, his fear that the govern use the machine to kill the aliens, what made him steal it and tryed to send a message of warning.

He turns tha machine. A Portal opens, revealing a golden city burning. A Creature with red eyes scream and the portal explodes. Momentos later, J'onn J'ozz is alone in the laboratory, in front of Erdel's scared corpse. The police shows up to investigate the explosion and J'oon shape-shift into a cop, running from the place with the gravator.
I love it so will you help write the story.

Good.

I love it so will you help write the story proticida. So Derrick9592 will be the lead artist but he might 2 or 3 more artist so in case he is sick they can do the art and remeber the artist can do anything pm me and D9592 to show the art and you can show the public your work.

J'onn J'onnz will take all of Saul Erdel's work and study it as he take the job of a detective. The Bat-Man and Superman's first meeting will have a lot of fighting. The Flash and Green Lantern will also meet and GL sees the perfect sucker as Bart reveals his secret identity so you will see if it is the silver age Barry or the modernage Bart. Wonder Woman comes to look for more femine heroes to help take over man's world.
By the way here are changes
Wonder Woman will be the daughter of Jason Blood and the first Wonder Woman, Queen Hipoloyta and is a mixture of wIZARD Ultimate DC
Wonder Woman and Frank Miller's Dark Knight Universe Wonder Woman
Jim Gordan will be African American
there will be more later

I love it so will you help write the story proticida. So Derrick9592 will be the lead artist but he might 2 or 3 more artist so in case he is sick they can do the art and remeber the artist can do anything pm me and D9592 to show the art and you can show the public your work.

J'onn J'onnz will take all of Saul Erdel's work and study it as he take the job of a detective. The Bat-Man and Superman's first meeting will have a lot of fighting. The Flash and Green Lantern will also meet and GL sees the perfect sucker as Bart reveals his secret identity so you will see if it is the silver age Barry or the modernage Bart. Wonder Woman comes to look for more femine heroes to help take over man's world.
By the way here are changes
Wonder Woman will be the daughter of Jason Blood and the first Wonder Woman, Queen Hipoloyta and is a mixture of wIZARD Ultimate DC
Wonder Woman and Frank Miller's Dark Knight Universe Wonder Woman
Jim Gordan will be African American
there will be more later

This sounds pretty good and intresting so far.

I also made the Atom that you mentioned earlier on your story.

The Atom/Ray Palmer

SAAtom.jpg

It's Barry Watson and I kinda 'Smallvillized' it.

Will Lex Luthor have a role in the story?

For the first Batman/Superman encounter:

Batman is acting for a Year. Superman is in action for two. Even with the clames of Cel. Gordon, Comisser Loeb declares the Dark Knight a criminal and a murder (Crimes of Dr. Hugo Strange). Superman is manipulated by Lex Luthor to think the buyer of several tons of Kryptonite is Batman.

Superman grabes Batman cable and flies with him by the rooftops. Batman jumps and hides on the church, using explosive Batrangs to distract Superman. The man of steel lands and uses the heat vision, but Batman uses chains and stuck Superman, that frees himself and end up blowing the eletrical chain.

Batman falls in a alley and Superman attack, but him uses Kryptonite to elevate the tings and both fight equal. Superman uses his last streghet and hides the Kryptonite. Batman convoys the Batmobile and shots Superman.

The fight reaches and Axis chemistry factory, where Batman blows up all the place and sens the Batmobile against Superman, using the distraction to run away.

It's nor over yet.

Will Lex Luthor have a role in the story?

For the first Batman/Superman encounter:

Batman is acting for a Year. Superman is in action for two. Even with the clames of Cel. Gordon, Comisser Loeb declares the Dark Knight a criminal and a murder (Crimes of Dr. Hugo Strange). Superman is manipulated by Lex Luthor to think the buyer of several tons of Kryptonite is Batman.

Superman grabes Batman cable and flies with him by the rooftops. Batman jumps and hides on the church, using explosive Batrangs to distract Superman. The man of steel lands and uses the heat vision, but Batman uses chains and stuck Superman, that frees himself and end up blowing the eletrical chain.

Batman falls in a alley and Superman attack, but him uses Kryptonite to elevate the tings and both fight equal. Superman uses his last streghet and hides the Kryptonite. Batman convoys the Batmobile and shots Superman.

The fight reaches and Axis chemistry factory, where Batman blows up all the place and sens the Batmobile against Superman, using the distraction to run away.

It's nor over yet.

Yes Lex will be the one who help influce the people to think all super powered beings, both heroes or villians are the enemies and Lex will known about Martian Manhunter

The first fight will be like a mixture of this, the batman, dcau and dkr only cooler and this is like a what if the Justice Leauge exists in real life.

I'm going to write two year one stories/prequels to this story. the first one is Superman and the second is Batman. anyone wants to help.
Green Lantern is Hal and this will be the start of the Flash/Green Lantern relationship
Aquaman will also appear and he is going to be half human/half mermaid and their is myths about him around the world and he is looking to team up with WW and destroy LexCorp and Wayne Tech.

I also made the Atom that you mentioned earlier on your story.

The Atom/Ray Palmer

SAAtom.jpg

It's Barry Watson and I kinda 'Smallvillized' it.

I like Atom and he will wear this costume at the end to help stop the invasion and the Joker will apear in the fight being funded by Lex so he can show that Superheroes are bad

Ok here's J'onn J'onzz I did. It took me about an hour to draw and paint this.

MM.png

His costume is kinda inspired to the Silver Age and the one on the Batman.

Batman:

Green Lantern:

here's martian manhunter:

here's superman:

http://forums.superherohype.com/report.php?p=13828463

I like these pictures and these as well as the pictures of the Justice Leauge in the Batman, smallville, JLFN/DCFN and the manips Derrick use will be used for the story

here is what I based Aquaman on
Aquaman:
Mercy reef:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Episode #1-0: Series Pilot[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Written & Created By: Alfred Gough & Miles Millar
Directed By: Greg Beeman
Cast: Justin Hartley(Arthur/A.C.), Lou Diamond Phillips (Tom Curry), Amber McDonald (Eva), Daniella Wolters (Atlanna), Denise Quinones (Rachel), Adrianne Palicki (Nadia), Graham Bentz (Young A.C.), Ving Rhames (McCaffery), Rick Peters (Admiral Brigman)
New material added to this page February 3, 2006
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Creators Millar and Gough are hoping to create "a grounded version of the Aquaman mythology." The focus will be on an Arthur Curry who "knows what he wants to do with his life, which is to protect the oceans."[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Curry will have some superpowers, though he's only still beginning to understand them. Powers will include breathing underwater and super-strength underwater. Even a little bit of water will enhance his power, which will allow the producers to explore some stories on land.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]WB Entertainment's David Janollari said that when work on the Smallville episode "Aqua" progressed, "it became clear there was a WB series in Aquaman... potentially the next-generation hit for us in the vein of Smallville."[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Alan Ritchson, who played "A.C." in the Smallville episode "Aqua," was not approached to play the role. "He did a wonderful job on the show, but this is going to be a different version of the 'Aquaman' legend," Executive Producer Alfred Gough said in the November 14 Variety. The pilot "will be different than what you saw on Smallville. That was our out-of-town trial version."[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Florida Keys and the nearby Bermuda Triangle may be locations and settings that will come into play in an Aquaman series. Also, don't look for the show to necessarily be called Aquaman. "There's a mystery surrounding the disappearance of (Curry's) mother and the Bermuda Triangle," Gough told Variety, adding that other weird occurrences related to the Triangle will provide plotlines.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It was also revealed that Arthur will live with his adopted father, an officer with the Coast Guard.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Hollywood Reporter describes the Aquaman project as "a contemporary reinterpretation of the character who lives in the deep sea and enlists sharks and other oceanic creatures to help him in his crime-fighting endeavors."[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Arthur character at this point will be in his early twenties. Casting notices have gone out for the role, looking for the following: Arthur Curry (aka Aquaman): 18-24 years old. Blond or light brown hair, drop dead handsome with an incredible swimmer's body...SERIES REGULAR[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"We call him 'the much-maligned Aquaman,' but when we first pitched Smallville, Superman was considered cheesy," Gough said. "In the comic, Aquaman's the lost king of Atlantis, but in our version, he is Arthur Curry, this twentysomething who owns a dive shop."[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]People long thought dead and disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle begin resurfacing without explanation. This catches the attention of an Admiral Brigman (previously referred to here as "Admiral Mercer"), who recruits Rachel to join an exploratory project, as she has had experience with some of the weirdness.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The "siren" who will be played by Adrianne Palicki is named "Nadia."[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lighthouse keeper McCaffery tells Arthur the truth about his origins... that he is the descendant of the rulers of Atlantis, making him its prince. Arthur thinks he's crazy. The adventure begins...[/FONT]
AC has the ability to swim extraordinarily fast, breathe underwater, and communicate, through telepathy, with marine life. While in a body of water, AC has enhanced strength and the ability to throw water balls at a target that would knock them away. AC depends on water to give him strength and survive. Arthur Joseph
The new Aquaman has many physical abilities in common with the original Aquaman, including underwater breathing, submarine speed, and superhuman strength. Like the Golden Age Aquaman, young Arthur can't survive outside of water for long. He also gained telepathic powers. He now speaks and understands the languages of the sentient sea peoples unaided, and has a limited ability to communicate with nonsentient sea life. He cannot speak directly to them as his predecessor could, but can send and receive emotional impressions and desires, such as communicating a need for help. He is working to expand the latter ability, and in one instance has been able to "see" through the eyes of nearby fish.
Aquaman has a number of superhuman powers, most of which derive from the fact that he is adapted to live in the depths of the ocean. Primary among his powers is the ability to extract oxygen from water, allowing him to 'breathe' while submerged. He is unaffected by the immense pressure and the cold temperature of the ocean depths; further, he possesses an enhanced resistance to injury and superhuman strength (he can easily throw a car hundreds of yards). He is likewise able to swim at very high speeds. He can see in near total darkness and has enhanced hearing. Although he can remain underwater indefinitely without suffering any ill effects, Aquaman grows weak if he remains on land for extended periods. His Mystical left hand has the ability to dehydrate anyone he touches with it, killing them instantly; to become extremely dense, thus taking Aquaman to the ocean floor quickly; and to shoot jets of scalding water.
Aquaman's most famous (or infamous) power is the ability to communicate with/command oceanic life. The range of this power is unclear; certainly he can summon sea life from vast distances. Although this power is most often and most easily used on marine life, Aquaman has on multiple occasions demonstrated the capacity to affect any being evolved from marine life (e.g., humans).

Aquaman can be a human on land but mermaid on sea

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"