Justice Leauge of America reimagining

Issue 4

Flash saves a Victoria Secret model from a burning building. The press is all over them. They start flirting with each other. The model asks for a date and Bart calmly says he will try to fit it in his superhero schedual but yes and on thursday and 9:00. Flash and the model make oyt with Flash move at superspeed. We see Wonder Woman as a secret agent and member of the Department of Metahuman Affairs. She got this job to keep track of super humans and make an army to rule the mans world. She sees John Jones come in. They talk and he reveals he is Gotham Special Crimes Unit scientific advisor John Jones and also Martian bounty hunter Jonn Jonn'z. He goes into her mind and he reveals things like the heroes need to help and their secret identity,. He then leaves saying that the world needs heroes and someone needs to convince them.

Green Lantern revealed his orgin which is a mixture of the ultimate Wizard Dc origin, the Stan Lee just imagined origin, the Superman red son origin and the to be fearless(Hal-It started with my dad falling in love with my mom, this ain't the kiddy version though, he was a test pilot and she was an exotic dancer. I'm not ashamed of my mom though, she made her choice of profession and stuck to it (no matter how much my dad tried to get her to become a secretary for his boss, heh heh). My dad was the wisest man I ever met, he told me that sometimes fighting has to be the first option, and you have to know how far you will go before you fight at all.par par This is the part where most people cry for me.
One day when I was 10 years old I saw my dad die. He was testing this new plane that was supposed to hit the sound barrier at a new record, only something happened. The engine malfunctioned. He had two options; eject or let the plane hit smack dab into Coast city. In his last moments he proved he was one of the greats when it came to flying, he took it into the atmoshere. The plating melted almost immediatly. There were no remains. My mom, god she was smart, knew something was fishy about it all. She confronted the owner of the airfield, Jack Ferris, and came to him with some kind of evidence that he knew the jet was defective. Her body was found at a warehouse with multiple bullet wounds. I was put into child services until I was 13.
This is where my life becomes science fiction.
One day I decided to leave, I never felt like I belonged anywhere. I ran away and after I started to get hungry from lack of food IT happened. I was walking in a field when a green light came screaming towards me. It happened so fast I didn't get a chance to move. The next thing I know I hear 'HAL JORDAN OF EARTH; YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN TO BEAR THE LIGHT OF THE GREEN LANTERN; MAY EVIL FEAR YOUR POWER'. And I notice a glowing green ring on my finger with a symbol that looked like a lantern and next to me a lantern that was gowing an eerie green inside. Ever since then I've travelled to anywhere the rings power of flight take me. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you how it works. The ring responds to will power, simple as that. But what can it do you ask? Anything. Everything if you will it, it happens. It forges dreams and thoughts into matter. It lets you fly, become invisible, pass through walls, teleport through space- walk through time.
You become your imagination.
It used to have a problem responding to the color yellow, but it got over that. It needs to be put into the 'battery' as I call the lantern that glows to gain back power supply. Now alot of what I said about the ring takes an immense amount of concentration, I'm talking zen master type stuff. It's hard. I wanted to change what happened to my parents but I think that was supposed to happen.
After that day I roamed the world looking for trouble. Basically a mobile superhero. Only I'm costume lacking so I have make sure my image is always blurred when using the power of the ring. I've seen alot of scary things that most people could never hope to see. I have had my share of evil beings trying to hurt people and fail. I know that I will always have to walk away from any friends that I make.)

We see Batman talking to superman about the threat. It's a week after the fight and they revealed that they found out the secret identity in a way similar to the Batman tv series and the Timmiverse Dc animated universe. Then Wonder Woman flies down and they are arguing what to do now. Superman says get an army of superhumans and fight them. Batman says superman is just being stupid and cocky and they should find out their weaknesses and cut them off of their knees. Wonder Woman agrees with Superman and Batman and says they must do something before Armadda or Superhuman Civil War. But when she is talking we get hings of attraction to Superman and The Bat-Man.
We see MM is disturbed. He has just read the alien's mind. They are right now absorbing the information and technology they need to destroy the human race and are hiding as humans right now. The end is here.

Flash reveals his origin which is like the Just imagine origin, the Ultimate Wizard Dc origin and the Smallville Impulse origin.
Superman goes to the fortress of solitude with looks like Losh animated series fortess and the inside looks like the dcau fortesss, the smallville fortress and the superman movie fortress. We see Mon-el talking to Clark about the threat. Mon-el reveals he had seen the threat and knows who is the alies and enemies but since he has lead poisioning and will die when released he is little used. But Mon-el says go to a man named John Jones.
We see the Green Lantern Marine corp. We here familiar names like Alan Scott, John Stewart, Guy Gardener, Len Lewis, and Kyle Rayner. They are arguing about the threat when Lex comes with Ray Palmer. Lex says he has a soloution to the problem but it is going to be risky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"