Justice Society of America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this means that Max will kill Magog, just like how the White Canary (possibly) killed Hawk :awesome:

:awesome:

TheCorpulent1 said:
Hawk's dead again? :huh:

I hope so
icon14.gif

Oh, please, he's staying alive. Some other White Lantern'll probably happen by and magically heal all his wounds like J'onn did to Miss Martian.

**** that. It would ruin the one redeeming moment that Hawk has ever had because he'd still be alive being a total *****er. Especially since he said that him being alive is wrong.

has this JLA/JSA crossover been worth reading? i have all the issues but havent read them. JLA has been such a drag. JSA hasnt been much better. It's hard to crack them open without being sad.

**** that. It would ruin the one redeeming moment that Hawk has ever had because he'd still be alive being a total *****er. Especially since he said that him being alive is wrong.

:csad:

Maybe he will stop being a total d-bag if he lives through it

Nah, now that definitely won't happen. Hawk being a *****e is central to his character.

has this JLA/JSA crossover been worth reading? i have all the issues but havent read them. JLA has been such a drag. JSA hasnt been much better. It's hard to crack them open without being sad.

It was nothing special except some cool scenes where Alan makes constructs of old JSA members and attacks the others with them.

So I haven't read JSA since Obsidian was turned into an egg, but what the devil is Alan wearing in this (beautifully drawn) cover?

preview2.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"