Justin Chatwin Is Invisible

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.empireonline.co.uk/site/news/newsstory.asp?news_id=17070

For those who don't remember, Justin Chatwin is the young fella who plays Tom Cruise's teenage son in War Of The Worlds. Don't remember that one? Well, he was Zack in Baby Geniuses 2. Ok? Good. Because he's finalising negotiations for his first lead role in a major film.

It's as a man who is attacked and left for dead, finding himself in limbo, and who cannot be seen by the living. He has to find and reoccupy his own body before it perishes (which puts a tight timeline on events), and the only person who might be able to help him is his attacker – a girl on the lam, who will be played by newcomer Margarita Levieva.

The title of the film is currently Invisible (or The Invisible, if you're IMDB), and is being helmed by David S Goyer, who gave us the screenplay for Batman Begins (hurrah!), but also wrote and directed Blade: Trinity (hurroo). So things could go either way, but with a bit more experience under his belt, we're hoping Goyer's megaphonical (yes we made that word up, but we're diggin' it) skills will hold up.

The script itself has an interesting history. It was originally written by Mick Davis in English, but brought to the screen in Sweden (in Swedish), before being seen by a bod at Spyglass and revised (in English again) by Christine Roum.

Also cast in the film as the yong man's best friend is Chris Marquette, who you may remember as the best friend with all of the funny lines in The Girl Next Door, and who is also appearing with Justin Timberlake in the forthcoming Nick Cassavetes crime flick Alpha Dog.

There is as yet no word on a release date for Invisible.

I thought Goyer was doing a couple of other movies?

hunter rider said:
http://www.empireonline.co.uk/site/news/newsstory.asp?news_id=17070

For those who don't remember, Justin Chatwin is the young fella who plays Tom Cruise's teenage son in War Of The Worlds. Don't remember that one? Well, he was Zack in Baby Geniuses 2. Ok? Good. Because he's finalising negotiations for his first lead role in a major film.

It's as a man who is attacked and left for dead, finding himself in limbo, and who cannot be seen by the living. He has to find and reoccupy his own body before it perishes (which puts a tight timeline on events), and the only person who might be able to help him is his attacker – a girl on the lam, who will be played by newcomer Margarita Levieva.

The title of the film is currently Invisible (or The Invisible, if you're IMDB), and is being helmed by David S Goyer, who gave us the screenplay for Batman Begins (hurrah!), but also wrote and directed Blade: Trinity (hurroo). So things could go either way, but with a bit more experience under his belt, we're hoping Goyer's megaphonical (yes we made that word up, but we're diggin' it) skills will hold up.

The script itself has an interesting history. It was originally written by Mick Davis in English, but brought to the screen in Sweden (in Swedish), before being seen by a bod at Spyglass and revised (in English again) by Christine Roum.

Also cast in the film as the yong man's best friend is Chris Marquette, who you may remember as the best friend with all of the funny lines in The Girl Next Door, and who is also appearing with Justin Timberlake in the forthcoming Nick Cassavetes crime flick Alpha Dog.

There is as yet no word on a release date for Invisible.
I think I remember reading about the foreign version of this film on another website...it sounded really interesing. Or maybe it was a totally different movie completely? I think I remember a boy gets attacked by somebody at a playground or something, and when he wakes up he's dead. Or something... :confused:

It sounds interesting, and the guy in the lead role was pretty good in War of the Worlds, even though he should've died.

At least Goyer's getting some more directorial experience under his belt before he tackles The Flash.

The Hellrider said:
At least Goyer's getting some more directorial experience under his belt before he tackles The Flash.

That's always good. And i like the premise.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=16273

The Invisible One-Sheet Appears!
Source: Hollywood Pictures
August 30, 2006

Hollywood Pictures has provided ComingSoon.net with a first look at the poster for director David S. Goyer's supernatural thriller, The Invisible, hitting theaters on January 26.

theinvisibleonesheetdy7.jpg

Justin Chatwin was in "The Chumscrubber" wasn't he?

I wasnt at all impressed by him in WotW, and Baby Geniuses 2 is nothing to brag about being in...

There were no "funny lines" in the Girl Next Door

It looks all right, I'll wait for a rental unless the reviews convince me otherwise.

I like the premise. The idea of afterlife doesn´t sound so appealing if you totally lose touch with the living world. It´s like a much darker Ghost.

this movie looks very interesting.......even though i hate that kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"