Kal-L bursting out of grave: Fact or Hoax?

Miss Webb

Sidekick
Reaction score
I'm wondering if the return of KC Supes is a result of a change in editorial decision, or if Kal-L will still return. If so, I'd be curious as to his power levels. There's still some debate about this, even with the battle against Prime. Many have speculated that the standoff with the MA Superman isn't accurate because the assumption is that he was in shock over (his) Lois' death, and was holding back. I dunno, seems like a hard to prove theory. But its kinda bad for PeeGee and all.

Hasn't that "scene" already happened in Power Girls dream.

Thats what I thought but it doesnt mean it wont happen

Wow, I never thought of the idea of Earth 2 Superman making a comeback to finish off Superman Prime. That is a good idea, and if Kal El lived after he was killed by Doomsday, why couldn't E2 Superman survive getting killed by Superman Prime? I realize the circumstances are different in the way Kal El died compared to E2 Superman, E2 superman was depowered at the time of his death.

Its weird seeing kingdom come superman, but it will be interesting to see his interaction with Starman.

Now that you mention it, it's true that our Superman got his resurrection...

But then, we know that there's some biological differences between the two Supermen.

I rather see Kingdom Come Superman beatdown Superboy-Prime.

Not only would it be a titanic clash (KC Superman is arguably more powerful than NE Superman), but it'd be a great clash of morals vs. beliefs.

I rather see Kingdom Come Superman beatdown Superboy-Prime.

Not only would it be a titanic clash (KC Superman is arguably more powerful than NE Superman), but it'd be a great clash of morals vs. beliefs.

THANK YOU!:woot:

I'm pretty sure I said something like this back in some old thread.

Not arguably, dude. He IS more powerful. KC Superman's on a level with Golden/Silver-Age Superman.

And yes, it would be a freakin' sweet clash of morals and beliefs. What you're talking about here is the ULTIMATE Superman, the Superman who sacrificed everything for the beliefs that the S represents. This is a Superman who even sacrified his IDEALS, the goals of protecting his adopted planet, in protest over the decisions of the people on that planet. He sacrificed his ideals, in the very name of those ideals.

Vs. some whiny little punkass ***** who got one too many swirlies in high school and has to take it out on everyone else because he doesn't get to be the "real" Superman.

Well good points here, but what if Kal-L is just sleeping it off like our Superman did after Doomsday "killed" him?

Well good points here, but what if Kal-L is just sleeping it off like our Superman did after Doomsday "killed" him?

I said that, like last year. There is a thread.

Also, I hate when Miss Webb makes a thread, it never ever has any new information, or original ideas. Its just her thinking, out loud. Hype is not a Blog Miss Webb! :cmad:

Why resurrect a character for that when there's already a character that can do the same thing?

Failed attempt to make sense.

I said that, like last year. There is a thread.

Also, I hate when Miss Webb makes a thread, it never ever has any new information, or original ideas. Its just her thinking, out loud. Hype is not a Blog Miss Webb! :cmad:

what are you talking about, as usual? I posed a question to stimulate conversation, which is what these threads are for. Maybe you want to be a moderator or create your own website...then you can control what everyone says, thinks, and does. And maybe everyone doesn't remember the several thousand threads that are posted here. I've seen several posts where people here are just having private conversation taking up bandwith, but I don't moan and whine about it.

This is so convoluted.
You make it so obvious, through your posts, that you only care about the movies. Why would you come here? You clearly care nothing for the integrity of the characters or the source material.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"