Kanye West Announces He’s Running For President(Is This A Joke?)

I have to appreciate The Mooch for being capable of self deprecating humor. I've noticed it on his visits to Real Time With Bill Maher as well. Might be another reason Trump didn't like him.
He's definitely not my favorite human being, but I will say he does seem to be able to make a joke at his own expense. That's a decent quality to have.

He's definitely not my favorite human being, but I will say he does seem to be able to make a joke at his own expense. That's a decent quality to have.

I’ve always said the one thing that tempers William Shatner’s notoriously gargantuan ego and keeps him from being completely insufferable is that he has no problem spoofing himself.

It is a decent quality that can go a long way toward making you more likable, and one that Trump is completely devoid of.

Might as well throw a donkey and somebody's house cat on the ballot too then.

He is on the razor's edge and no one sees it in his orbit or cares to help.

I mean... It may be people just expect him to act out because he has consistently been an outrageous ******* his whole life? Still... If this was a person I knew with any level of intimacy I would seriously ask how they are mentally.

Celebrities are surrounded by grifters, that’s why many of them end up prematurely dead.

Last edited:
Yeah, he’s done.

It would’ve less offensive if he trotted out Kim to do free lap lances, totally nude, to score some votes.

That’s how bad it was.

The amount of random Antisemitism over the last few weeks is crazy unsettling

Last edited:
Ironically, Kim has at least helped black ppl from injustice prison sentences. Kanye is a waste of talent and mind. Hell, I'm not going to be surprised if she does end up leaving him. She is too good for him at this point.

I know Kanye has mental issues, which is why I look at this much differently than Trump's bull****.

And the sad thing is, its Britany that is still under a conservatorship.

We’ve got a new competitor for stable genius
Hopefully he can split some of the stable genius vote as well as the planned attack on Biden's numbers.

His family has said he is in the middle of some sort of mental event. So why arent they petitioning a judge to give them power of attorney or petitioning to have him committed? And why the **** are any states letting him sign up for the election? I dont give a single **** if he signed up before some arbitrary deadline. He is unfit to run. It's that ****ing simple. Why does this dumbass country think every tom, dick, harry, and Mary is allowed to run for president if they want to? Show some ****ing sense, America. Grow a spine and some balls tell crazy fools "NO!".

I know the race of Marvel’s Watchers cannot intervene but please can they please intervene in whatever absolutely bat**** chaos is going on in the world particularly the US?? There has to be a dimension out there which is the real normal one where humanity has most of its **** figured out and are living in harmony with Mother Nature, where Kanye useless West isn’t running for president, and where there is a solid Justice League movie that absolutely slayed the box office. Surely that dimension is the real normal one and ours is just a crazy one

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"