WandaVision Kathryn Hahn, who will she play in WandaVision?

Heroes being forced into a weird alternate reality is not a new idea. It's been done in the comics before.

During the Heroes Return run of Avengers by Busiek and Perez, Morgan Le Fay threw the Avengers into a bizarre reality where they were medieval knights. Cap became Yeoman America. Iron Man became Iron Knight. Hawkeye was still stuck in the thrall created by Le Fay, and once one of the others explained to him what was going on, he came to his senses and had a comical reaction.

Also, this storyline itself is taking cues from classic Vision and Scarlett Witch stories in the 1980s.

oh I wish Agatha was getting a Disney+ series too. She’s just so amazing. She’s buried doctor strange IMO

The point you were trying to make about DC fans was totally lost on me. I didn't understand.
Look like it should have read “hardcore” fans before autocorrect lol.

Edit: actually confirmed as it’s been edited in his original post now.

Look like it should have read “hardcore” fans before autocorrect lol.

Edit: actually confirmed as it’s been edited in his original post now.

How does "hardcore" autocorrect to "DC"? :huh:

HarDCore? :shrug: Tis the only explanation :oldrazz:.

Anywho, Kathryn Hahn is amazing. I’m loving her Agatha so much. She hams it up and is funny but without making her any less threatening. Her backstory scene was so great. I really, really don’t want her role to be limited to just WandaVision.

I did have a thought for what Kathryn could do if her character survives the show.

So, the last two episodes have made it very clear that Agatha is an ambitious manipulative monster, with a good chunk of power. If she lives through the show, I could potentially see her filling the Moonstone role in a future Thunderbolts/Masters of Evil plotline. She has different powers than Moonstone, and she's technically not a psychiatrist, but she could otherwise do everything Moonstone needs to do in that kind of story. Naturally, involving her in such would be a *bad thing*, especially if it involved letting her out of whatever prison she might end up contained within, but you know, involving Moonstone with the Thunderbolts was arguably such a thing anyway.

I wonder if Agatha or Monica will be the first character to feed up to the movies in some capacity.

Have to admit though this mini series format with Fiege's backing has been really great.

I wonder if Agatha or Monica will be the first character to feed up to the movies in some capacity.

Have to admit though this mini series format with Fiege's backing has been really great.

Well Monica is already confirmed for Captain Marvel 2 so that's a given.

I agree I want to see Agatha kick around strange for a bit definitely

I’m so glad she isn’t dead :chd:. Kathryn Hahn will return one day :mrk:.

I’m so glad she isn’t dead :chd:. Kathryn Hahn will return one day :mrk:.

If

Marvel had killed her off before realising how popular she would become as well as her villain song, they might be forced to backtrack and find a way to revive her. Perhaps they will find ways to place her in different shows or movies now. I think Marvel would want to take advantage of her popularity.

I don’t think I’m alone in saying this but I really want to see
Agatha either team up or butt heads with Loki at some point in the MCU.

the finale aired. do we need to keep all agatha spoilers anymore?

these people that haven't watched it yet need to be banished to the DCEU.

Not everyone is able to watch immediately because they have lives or may not have Disney +.

If

Marvel had killed her off before realising how popular she would become as well as her villain song, they might be forced to backtrack and find a way to revive her. Perhaps they will find ways to place her in different shows or movies now. I think Marvel would want to take advantage of her popularity.
The fact that they didn’t kill her before even knowing how popular she would turn out to be shows they have plans for her. I’m excited.

Any guesses as to what she was talking about when she told Scarlet Witch "You have no idea what's coming?

Any guesses as to what she was talking about when she told Scarlet Witch "You have no idea what's coming?

I doubt she was refering a certain event. In my point of view she just say that to save herself from the Agnes-spell and only refering the myth of the Scarlett Witch destroys the earth. I doubt she has much more details (or to be clear the writers had much more details) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"