Kegel Workouts...

What the hell is up with these genitalia excercise threads? I'm half expecting Chuck Norris to start advertising the Ho-Flex to capitalise on this sudden frenzy.
 
I personally think that Kegel's are more important that penis strength and enlargment... :o
 
There's a poster here who does them at work while talking to co-workers.
No, not Shyair. :rolleyes:
 
Why would you need to control the flow of urine, doesnt that feature already exist in the new models?
 
Wilhelm-Scream said:
There's a poster here who does them at work while talking to co-workers.
No, not Shyair. :rolleyes:



How do you know?
 
oakzap425 said:
I personally think that Kegel's are more important that penis strength and enlargment... :o
Penis size is completely genetic...kinda like your height and hand size. No amount of exercise, pills or weights will make it bigger. Surgury may be able to widen your penis, and in some rare cases they are able to add 3 inches...however it ceases to be a real penis at that point, and some men can no longer get erections afterwards.
 
Kegel's are quite useful for women after child birth. Especially multiple. Strengthen's the vaginal walls...



So, she can't be called Loose... :o
 
oakzap425 said:
How do you know?
'cause she said so. It's very likely that she was kidding though. *shrug*
Does that disappoint you, Magic-Shell?
 
oakzap425 said:
Kegel's are quite useful for women after child birth. Especially multiple. Strengthen's the vaginal walls...



So, she can't be called Loose... :o


Honestly, with you nkow them raising a kid and all, you know another human being. Being called loose should be the last thing they should worry about.
 
ShadowBoxing said:
Penis size is completely genetic...kinda like your height and hand size. No amount of exercise, pills or weights will make it bigger. Surgury may be able to widen your penis, and in some rare cases they are able to add 3 inches...however it ceases to be a real penis at that point, and some men can no longer get erections afterwards.
Oh dude, I saw some photos of the aftermath of a botched and subsequently severely infected dick-padding surgery ( complete with frankenstein stitches ) and I believe I'll pass on the extra 3. :up:
JESUS!
 
Wilhelm-Scream said:
Oh dude, I saw some photos of the aftermath of a botched and subsequently severely infected dick-padding surgery ( complete with frankenstein stitches ) and I believe I'll pass on the extra 3. :up:
JESUS!
Never seen photos, I only read that its an extremely foolish and ineffective surgury...but I'll take your word for it.
 
Man, I dont pray often, but im praying to God this thread gets closed.
 
Darthphere said:
Man, I dont pray often, but im praying to God this thread gets closed.

zombiejesus.jpg


Ask yourself, What would Zombie Jesus Do?
 
Well, if that's the case, I hope the penis thread gets closed too.


I dont' see what's wrong with mine...
 
Yes,I do them every now and then. I forget most of the time. I think only when I really like the guy, that I try to improve.
 
Dorian Gray said:
zombiejesus.jpg


Ask yourself, What would Zombie Jesus Do?

Eat your brains....then feel bad and resurrect you and eat your brains again. It would be a vicious cycle for both you and zombie Jesus. :(
 
tzarinna said:
Yes,I do them every now and then. I forget most of the time. I think only when I really like the guy, that I try to improve.

Why can't more of you do this? :confused: I'm sure we've all had some bad lays. God, did I really sound that tacky????
 
guitarsingerguy said:
Why can't more of you do this? :confused: I'm sure we've all had some bad lays. God, did I really sound that tacky????


Yes.:up:
 
tzarinna said:
Yes,I do them every now and then. I forget most of the time. I think only when I really like the guy, that I try to improve.
What does it improve actually...does it make you tighter or something.
 
ShadowBoxing said:
What does it improve actually...does it make you tighter or something.

I believe they can actually control genital contractions if they really work at it, which I'm sure you can figure out the positives to that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"