Keith_v's Fan Art

I liked this pic so much I felt it would be a disservice to the artist if I didn't share it. This was originally my image of Mysterio that Decorativeedison on the IMDB boards was kind enough to photoshop. The results are very impressive. This fella has some serious talent.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p118/decorativeedison/Mysteriocolour.jpg

Drawing by Keith_v
Colors by Decorativeedison

(I didn't want to post the actual picture in my thread because I figured that some people would skim over and assume that I did the entire thing, and I don't want to steal the other artist's credit. And he's definitely earned that credit.)

i love your take on bizarro, keith....kinda looks like a zombie, hehe. as for that Mysterio...it's pretty good but i look yours better for some reason. i think your colors pop out and shine more.

i love your take on bizarro, keith....kinda looks like a zombie, hehe. as for that Mysterio...it's pretty good but i look yours better for some reason. i think your colors pop out and shine more.

Thanks! I'll still on the fence about which one I like more. The person actually updated thepic, and it looks even beter now. I'll post that soon!

This is my July entry. I'm really not crazy about how this turned out. I feel that the whole thing looks too drab. The position is stiff and the backround is too murky. And as for a redesign, the only thing I atually would keep in a remake of Robocop would be the shoulder areas and a few sections of the helmet. The rest I would have to redo and really take my time with.

robocopredesignbwef5.jpg

robocopredesignsmallyu3.jpg

This is my July entry. I'm really not crazy about how this turned out. I feel that the whole thing looks too drab. The position is stiff and the backround is too murky. And as for a redesign, the only thing I atually would keep in a remake of Robocop would be the shoulder areas and a few sections of the helmet. The rest I would have to redo and really take my time with.

robocopredesignbwef5.jpg

robocopredesignsmallyu3.jpg
I think thats actually pretty cool. I like the two pistol idea. I would like to see a sleaker more mobile Robocop. The only thing I'd like to point out is that his thighs are a little out of proportion with the torso. (Unless you're showing them opened)

I think thats actually pretty cool. I like the two pistol idea. I would like to see a sleaker more mobile Robocop. The only thing I'd like to point out is that his thighs are a little out of proportion with the torso. (Unless you're showing them opened)

Yeah, I see what you mean about the thighs. The problem is that if you look at a pic of Robocop, his thighs are monstrous. I tried to balance it out a little more, but trying to keep a normal body form with all that armor, especially in that classic Robocop style, is very difficult. It might have worked better if I showed the entire body.

sweet! it's a lil' too similar to the original design for my taste but your watercolors are coming along quite nicely!

sweet! it's a lil' too similar to the original design for my taste but your watercolors are coming along quite nicely!

I was actually going to make him more of a bronze color, but I settled for a gun metal instead. And thanks for the compliments! I actually think this piece was kind of a step back for me, but then again, grey is awlays the toughest color to use. At least I think so anyway.

Here is the finished Mysterio pic as colored by Decorativeedison...
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p118/decorativeedison/Mysteriocolour3.jpg

He was also nice enough to lend his talents to my Hulk sketch as well...
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p118/decorativeedison/hulksketchcp1b.jpg

Both pics: Drawings by Keith_v

And this is the first stage of my Bizarro piece. The shadows on the face have changed very slightly from this pic, but this is about 99% how the final one will look. (I darkened it a bit so the pencils would show up a little better.)

bizarrostage1ct6.jpg

Here is the finished Mysterio pic as colored by Decorativeedison...
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p118/decorativeedison/Mysteriocolour3.jpg

He was also nice enough to lend his talents to my Hulk sketch as well...
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p118/decorativeedison/hulksketchcp1b.jpg

Both pics: Drawings by Keith_v

And this is the first stage of my Bizarro piece. The shadows on the face have changed very slightly from this pic, but this is about 99% how the final one will look. (I darkened it a bit so the pencils would show up a little better.)

bizarrostage1ct6.jpg
Everything looks great.. you guys should team up more often.

Haha I know.. His finish products look like actual photos its crazy, you should try to partner up with him.. you 2 would be unstoppable lol.

I'm interested in seeing if he could do an original image.

This is not my Deadpool redesign, but just a fun pic I decided to do. I'm actaully a big Mike Turner fan, so I wanted to do something in that similar style. There are parts of it that I like, and some that I don't (his right chest area is awful). But it's been a while since I'd done a simple black and white pic like this, so I decided to give it a go.

And oh yeah, anyone who wants to color it, feel free to. My only request is that my sig remains on the colored piece. Anything else is game. And if you're wondering, those are clouds in front of the sun back there. I know, it's kind of hard to tell.

deadpoolsmallcw5.jpg

bizarrostage1ct6.jpg

The Bizarro is looking really cool

ditto... the hands in particular are sweeeeeeet.

The Bizarro is looking really cool

ya can't wait for the final piece!:woot:

ditto... the hands in particular are sweeeeeeet.

Thanks! But I'm going to have to put this Bizarro piece on hold for just a little while. I want to do a quick image of The Question for a fan art contest. Then I'll be able to jump right back into it.

Also, here's stage 2 of the Bizarro piece. (Has kind of a Sin City feel to it right now.)

bizarrostage2xx1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"