Kena: Bridge of Spirits

Reaction score
Available soon for Ps4, Ps5 and Windows PC.

I'm not into games with cartoony graphics but if this game gets great reviews, I would make an eXception.

This could have been exclusive to ps5 and pc. But its generousity on Sony's part for letting this come out in ps4 as well.

Action-adventure game, Kena: Bridge of Spirits, takes “about two seconds” to load from the PlayStation 5‘s menu. For its latest cover story, Game Informer magazine’s team watched Ember Lab boot Kena up, and noted that it showcased the speed of the console’s solid-state drive.

“They have a whole thing set up where you can do transition and it’s very nice, but frankly it doesn’t have time to play the animation,” said Ember Lab, Chief Operating Officer, Josh Grier. “It just loads the game so fast.”

Kena Bridge of Spirits PS5 Version Loads in Two Seconds From the Menu

2 freaking seconds! Thats just me blinking.

Love the art style can’t wait to see more

Delayed to Q1 2021.

Man! What a bummer! Another delay. :(

This was legit the 1st near-term title I was most looking forward to. But, it's still within the launch window, I guess.

But man, it's really the big 3rd party titles of Cyberpunk, AC Valhalla, and Call of Duty that will carry the next-gen launches for PS5 and Series X/S. At least PS5 still has Miles Morales, but still, not a lot of "exclusive" content from either side at launch.

I REALLY love the art style for this, both the in game 3d art style and even this 2d art style. It really does look and feel like you are playing a Disney or Dreamworks animation. Plus, it's great to see and have a clearly distinct Asian-looking protagonist in an Asian-themed environment!

I really hope this game does well, because I want this to become a new, successful franchise. This 1st game may be smaller and shorter (and cheaper). But, if it does well, then future games could be bigger. I wouldn't mind seeing an animation spin-off either.

Who knows, this could become Sony's Zelda or Breath of the Wild type franchise. So, maybe they'll try to acquire this as an exclusive property. Just like with MS acquiring Ninja Theory and providing the resources to make Hellblade 2, perhaps Sony could do the same for this studio and this game's sequels.

I don't think I could be more excited for this:

I had not seen the second video funny that your little friends can get different mask to wear. I am not normally into indie games but ever time they have shown this game it looks amazing. The art style, music, combat everything.

I'm gonna flip a table. :o
f2wBbxA.gif

I'm gonna flip a table. :o

I really do fell like flipping a table lol. I know I know its only like a month its just after all the delays to everything this last year or so be it video games, movies, tv shows etc I just dont have much patients left for delays and this was announced late considering the game was just under a month out normally you would be getting news about the game going gold around that time frame not being delayed lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"