The Rise of Skywalker Keri Russell is Zorii Bliss

I'm convinced she's either Leia's replacement as head of the Resistance or Rey's mother (although I doubt Abrams will undermine Johnsons decision to make her a nobody). I doubt she's affiliated with the KoR because she's significantly older than Driver and if she's suppose to be under him in rank, it'll be really hard to take her character seriously given how childish Ren is.

Any chance she's the leader of this local villager group on this new grassy planet? *Shrugs* Random speculation, no way to know whether that'd be a large role or not.

I'm still figuring she's probably just either some First Order or Resistance/Republic bigwig, but we really have nothing to go on here yet.

I am still sticking by my theory that she will turn out to be Rey's mother alive and well

We know how well theories for this franchise go.

Not well.

Keri impressed me in MI:3. Who knew that Felicity credibly kicks ass in the action genre (haven't seen her in The Americans).

MI:3's got nothin' on what she does in The Americans. :oldrazz:

Hope you're not queasy though, the show's pretty confronting & brutal.

MI:3's got nothin' on what she does in The Americans. :oldrazz:

Hope you're not queasy though, the show's pretty confronting & brutal.

Will binge watch The Americans one of these days. I consider Game of Thrones & Saw movies Disney so I should be alright.

Best show on TV in recent years, I'd probably put it even above Breaking Bad.

Keri can be downright terrifying too.

Give me a female Sith, quickly rising in the ranks.

https://cdn.****************.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Screen-Shot-2019-03-27-at-6.26.39-AM.png
Zorrii ...?

So Keri Russell's absence at Chicago panel?

Last edited:
Adam and Keri are currently co starring in a broadway play. That is why they were not there

I updated the thread title.

Loving that design. She's like a mix of The Rocketeer and those Mos Eisley NASA spaceman guys you see in ANH & TPM.

Interesting to hear she factors into the droid factory sequence somehow. I'd say that probably puts the "Rey's mom lolz!11!" fan stuff to rest. Still, I'd have pegged her as a bounty hunter type with the getup, should be interesting to see the relation to a droid facility.

star-wars-feature-vf-2019-summer-embed-09%2520(1).jpg

Looks great!

Last edited:
It’s like they threw the Rocketeer, Stargate, Daft Punk, with a touch of Egyptian style and that’s what they came out with.

Overall, I do really like it though. I’d pick up her figure.

So she's some sort of scoundrel/cutthroat type.

I hope she never takes off her helmet. It's a cool look.

Keri Russell: “When I read his script that [J. J. Abrams] wrote I cried. I mean who knows what it will turn out to be and I hope it remains true to what he originally wanted.” “He’s not trying to change [Star Wars] to be something else. He really respects what it is.” “[The character that I play and her look is] bad ass.” “I was like [for wearing a helmet for the character], ‘That is my dream job. I can see everyone. No one can see me. Hello. Amazing!’” “I have such [early] memories of Princess Leia and Chewbacca and Han Solo, I have such memories of them — like everyone does. So, yes, it’s incredible to get to be whatever part I am.” (June 20, 2019)

Last edited:
I'm so ready for this film. The wait is unbearable.

One thing JJ is really good for is cool looking Star Wars characters. I hope Zorii gets more to do than Phasma, look forward to seeing her in action.

She couldn't possibly have LESS to do than Phasma, who has to be the single most disappointing character ever in SW.

Jar Jar was bad but we always knew what we were going to get with him. Phasma was marketed as a major character but ended up doing absolutely nothing important other than sell some toys because her armor was cool.

Not much but at D23 Disney panel, it was announced that Bliss will be an old friend of Poe's, Russell described her character as being "shady" as well as being a "criminal" with a sense of humor. During the panel, John Boyega was jokingly upset when it was revealed that Zorri is an old friend of Poe's.
Meaning? That he jokingly wished she was Finn's "old friend"?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"