Kevin Feige's DCEU?

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
In an alternate universe... I thought what would DC look like if it followed the MCU's timeline step by step with their closest (as possible) counterparts...

If you have any changes, please post them...

Phase 1

Batman
Swamp Thing
Batman 2
Aquaman
Superman

Justice League:
*Batman
*Superman
*Swamp Thing
*Aquaman
*Black Canary
*Green Arrow
*Amanda Waller
*Maxwell Lord
*Emil Hamilton
*Ocean Master

Phase 2

Batman 3
Aquaman 2
Superman 2
Suicide Squad/Doom Patrol

Justice League 2:
*Zatanna Zatara
*Max Mercury
*Red Tornado
*Brainiac

Atom

Phase 3

Superman 3 (aka BvS)
Doctor Fate
Suicide Squad/Doom Patrol vol. 2
The Flash
Aquaman 3
Mister Terrific

Justice League 3 Part 1
*Darkseid

Atom 2
Green Lantern
Justice League 3 Part 2
The Flash 2

Last edited:
I'd love to get a Batgirl movie into one of the phases somewhere.

......no WW? Feige is smarter than this.

Phase 1

Batman
Martian Manhunter
Batman 2 (BvS)
Superman (Man of Steel)
Wonder Woman

Justice League:
*Batman
*Superman
*Martian Manhunter
*Wonder Woman
*Aquaman
*Lex Luthor

Phase 2

Batman 3
Superman 2 (vs The Elite)
Wonder Woman '84
Suicide Squad

Justice League 2:
*Starro
*Zatanna
*The Flash
*Cyborg

Blue Beetle

Phase 3

Superman 3 (aka first 5 minutes of Young Justice Outsiders)
Doctor Fate
Suicide Squad vol. 2
Shazam
Wonder Woman 3 (War of the Gods)
Vixen

Justice League 3 Part 1
*Steppenwolf

Booster & Beetle
Green Lantern

Justice League 3 Part 2
*Darkseid

Shazam 2

1- Batman
2- Superman
3- Batman 2
4- Aquaman
5- Wonder Woman
6- Justice League

(JL 1 consists of Batman (Iron Man), Superman (Hulk), Aquaman (Thor), Flash, Wonder Woman (Cap), Green Arrow (Hawkeye) and Black Canary (Widow)- villain: Ocean Master; Aquaman's brother)

Phase 2

Batman 3
Aquaman 2
Wonder Woman 2
Doom Patrol (Guardians void)
Justice League 2

(Cast from first film all back and villain is Brainiac filling the Ultron spot; heroes joining you have Zatanna (Wanda), Max Mercury (Quicksilver), Martian Manhunter (Vision)

Atom (Ant Man)

Phase 3

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (Civil War)

Dr Fate (Dr Strange void)

Doom Patrol 2

Shazam (Spidey void)

Aquaman 3 (Ragnarok spot)

Black Lightning

Justice League 3: Part 1 (Darkseid the Thanos of the DCEU)

Phase 4

Atom 2 (Ant Man and Wasp void)

Green Lantern Corps (Captain Marvel)

Justice League 3: Part 2 (Endgame)

Shazam 2 (Spidey Far from Home void)

......no WW? Feige is smarter than this.

Like I said, I'm going by exactly the same path as the MCU with the same counterparts and plot. The MCU doesn't really have a WW counterpart unless you count Captain Marvel, but she's more similar to Green Lantern, mythology wise. I do agree it's a glaring omission though.

Last edited:
GOTG were used in phase 2, so I find it hard to believe that the Teen Titans would not be used by at least by then, especially given how their are far more highly regarded in the comics by fans than GOTG. They are DC's second biggest team and are extremely important in DC's history. The Wolfram/Perez run is regarded as one of the best comics runs ever.

Or another way to go about it completely

Batman
Swamp Thing
Batman 2
Aquaman
Man of Steel
Justice League (The Nick Fury of course would be Maxwell Lord, Green Arrow and Black Canary join the team to fill the Clint and Natasha spots and so does Wonder Woman and Flash; villain Orm/Ocean Master)

Phase 2

Batman 2
Aquaman 2
Superman 2
Doom Patrol
Justice League 2 (Zatanna joins; Max Mercury joins but then dies; Flash joins to fill the void; Martian Manhunter is The Vision; villain is still Brainiac)

Atom

Phase 3

Batman vs Superman: DOJ (Civil War; Shazam appearance as well as appearances from Supergirl (Bucky), Nightwing (War Machine), Cyborg (Sam); Black Lightning (BP); JL is divided

Dr Fate (ties into Aquaman 3)
Doom Patrol 2
Shazam
Aquaman 3
Black Lightning

Phase 4

Justice League 3: Part 1 (Darkseid)
Atom 2
Green Lantern Corps
Justice League 3: Part 2 (It all ends)

Like I said, I'm going by exactly the same path as the MCU with the same counterparts and plot. The MCU doesn't really have a WW counterpart unless you count Captain Marvel, but she's more similar to Green Lantern, mythology wise. I do agree it's a glaring omission though.

Thor is totally WWs counterpart.

I think you would have had a Green Lantern film in a phase 1 or at the latest a phase 2 while no Martian Manhunter, at least definitely not in phase 1.

It probably would also make sense to not have a JL in phase 1, wait for it, have a Batman/Superman crossover as the culmination to that phase.

GOTG were used in phase 2, so I find it hard to believe that the Teen Titans would not be used by at least by then, especially given how their are far more highly regarded in the comics by fans than GOTG. They are DC's second biggest team and are extremely important in DC's history. The Wolfram/Perez run is regarded as one of the best comics runs ever.
Isn't GOTG not unlike when the DCAU suddenly made a Static cartoon?

Thor is totally WWs counterpart.

That is true, but Thor has Loki who was the main threat in the first Avengers movie which would follow the same lines as Aquaman and Ocean Master. I guess you could probably substitute WW in and have Ares or Strife, but you would still leave off Aquaman from the equation.

That is true, but Thor has Loki who was the main threat in the first Avengers movie which would follow the same lines as Aquaman and Ocean Master. I guess you could probably substitute WW in and have Ares or Strife, but you would still leave off Aquaman from the equation.

None of the lineup are de-iced like Captain America, Black Canary is not a spy and is a meta, Green Arrow is a rich kid...

The Marvel Cinematic Universe initiated with their playboy billionaire, and so I'd think a Feige DCEU would echo that, and then expand. As such...

Phase #1:
  • Batman
  • Superman
  • Batman 2
  • Wonder Woman
  • The Flash
  • Justice League (further introducing the Green Arrow and Black Canary)
Phase #2:
  • Batman 3
  • Wonder Woman 2
  • The Flash 2
  • Green Lantern Corps
  • Justice League 2 (further introducing the Martian Manhunter and Hawkgirl)
  • Superman 2
Phase #3.1:
  • Flash 3 (Flashpoint)
  • Mystic Arts (Dr Fate/Zatanna/Constantine) etc
  • Shazam
  • Wonder Woman 3
  • Aquaman
  • Justice League 3
Phase #3.2:
  • Hawkgirl & Hawkman
  • Superman 3
  • Green Lantern Corps 2
  • Justice League 4
  • Booster Gold & Blue Beetle
  • Atom

Phase 1
Batman
Superman
Batman 2
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern (Martian Manhunter cameo)
Justice League (New World Order) Introduce Flash & Aquaman

In a Feige like DCEU

1- Batman
2- Aquaman
3- Batman 2
4- Wonder Woman
5- Man of Steel
6- Justice League (introduces Green Arrow, Black Canary and The Flash)

Phase 2

7- Batman 3
8- Wonder Woman 2
9- Man of Steel 2
10- Teen Titans
11- Justice League 2 (introduces Martian Manhunter, Zatanna)

12- Atom

Phase 3

13- Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (Civil War type event; introduces teenage Billy Batson/Shazam into the DCEU as well as Hawkman)

14- Dr Fate film with Dr Fate being the Dr Strange of the DCEU

15- Teen Titans 2

16- Shazam as the Spidey of the DCEU

17- Wonder Woman 3

18- Hawkman

19- Justice League 3...this would be the Infinity War of the DCEU; culmination everything leads up to this...Darkseid shows up

20- Atom 2

21- Green Lantern Corps

22- Justice League 3 Part 2 (Endgame type event)

3 Phases of DC done right there for all of you

Actually no thinking about this no no no no this is the proper way:

1- The Batman (Dick Grayson/Nightwing would be introduced much like Rhodey was in Iron Man; love interest being Vicki Vale she would be Bruce's Pepper to his Tony; villain being Ra's Al Ghul and League of Shadows)

2- Martian Manhunter
3- The Batman 2 (villain would be Bane; Nightwing has more of a central role this time around fully becoming Batman's sidekick)

4- Superman (villain would be Bizarro; post credits builds towards Steppenwolf)

5- Wonder Woman (villain would be Ares and the Nazis; exact plot of the WW film we got in real life except it takes place during World War 2; post credits builds towards Justice League with the Mother Box)

6- Justice League (The team would be:)

Batman- Iron Man
Superman- Captain America
Wonder Woman- Thor
Green Arrow- Hawkeye
Martian Manhunter- Hulk
Black Canary- Black Widow

Villain would be Steppenwolf, sent to Earth by Darkseid with a Mother Box to get the second Mother Box which you see from the Wonder Woman film

Phase 2

7- The Batman 3 (villain being Joker)
8- Man of Steel 2: Rise of Zod (villain being General Zod; Supergirl is introduced)

9- Wonder Woman 2 (villain being Cheetah; Hawkman is introduced as a Falcon equivalent)

10- Suicide Squad
11- Justice League 2

Batman, Superman, Manhunter, Arrow, Black Canary, Wonder Woman are back; Zatanna is introduced as a Scarlet Witch type character; Flash is introduced too as the Quicksilver but Flash dies in this film; Cyborg also introduced as the Vision of the team; villain being Doomsday)

12- Atom

Phase 3

13- Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice (villain being Lex Luthor as the Baron Demo of the DCEU; turns the JL against each other; JL breaks up into 2 separate teams like Civil War

Batman's team consists of himself, Nightwing, Cyborg, Black Canary, Aquaman introduced as the Black Panther of the DCEU and Shazam introduced as the Peter Parker/Spidey of the DCEU

Superman's team consists of himself, Zatanna, Green Arrow, Atom, Hawkman and Supergirl who would fill the Bucky position quite easily

14- Dr Fate

15- Suicide Squad 2

16- Shazam (Batman would be in this film as a mentor to Billy; villain would be Dr Sivana and the Seven Deadly Sins; Shazam Family would also be introduced too)

17- Wonder Woman 3 (Martian Manhunter would show up more or less in a post credit scene which would usher him in back to warn Diana about Darkseid)

18- Aquaman (villains being Black Manta and Orm; 3rd Mother Box shows up in this film builds towards Darkseid)

19- Justice League 3: Part 1 (Darkseid)

Invasion

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna
Cyborg
Nightwing
Supergirl
Black Canary
Mera
Shazam
Dr Fate
Hawkman
Suicide Squad as the Guardians

20- Atom 2
21- Green Lantern Corps (Hal Jordan is the key much like Carol was)

22- Justice League 3: Part 2 (Invasion Continues)

Hal this time gets into the fray but then so does John Stewart as well as other heroes; it all ends

23- Shazam 2

True, but it's more interesting to think what order and properties of the DC characters Feige would have played with. He made smart decisions based on the cards he had at the time - for example, Spider-Man would have been Phase 1 if he had the rights back then. Black Widow didn't happen for years in part because of Ike Perlmutter. Fantastic Four and X-Men would have shown up earlier. So I think it's more interesting to imagine what he might have done as opposed to what the closest movie counterparts are (ie Swamp Thing probably wouldn't be a founding member of the League)

I can imagine maybe:

Phase 1
-Batman
-Superman
-Wonder Woman
-Flash
-Green Lantern
-Justice League (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Cyborg is the audience perspective/created early on in the movie, Lex Luthor or Maxwell Lord as villain)

Phase 2
-Batman/Superman: World's Finest
-Wonder Woman 2
-Cyborg
-Flash 2
-Aquaman
-Justice League 2
-Teen Titans

Phase 3
-Batman 3
-Superman 3
-Green Lantern Corps