Kick Ass 2 announcement coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really curious how they will end the film. Especially pertaining to Hit-Girl and The MotherF@@@@@'s characters.

Apparently this opens in the UK a month before the US. Gonna be hard to stay away from spoilers.

At least you've got a release date. No word on when this gets released down here. :(

Well apparently I'm flying to the UK in July now. I hate when a movie is released somewhere earlier than where I live. Like you said it's hard not to read/see images from the movie.

It's hilarious that I really will be in the UK at that time, so I can see it before the US, then come back and see it with a whole new audience. :funny:

Well good luck watching it with Hit-Girl having a british accent

The way Claremont wrote that dialogue she should have been pissed about people always after her Lucky Charms.

This test screens Today. Hopefully some people will share their opinion. From what I read it's in the UK.

On twitter of all places. I read at least 3 people saying they got emails for it. A couple said they tried but it was full already.

Interesting. If it's random people getting e-mails and not industry professionals or press, I think we should be able to expect some twitter reactions, regardless of whatever NDA's were involved.

EDIT: Just did a Twitter search myself, and it appears to be college/film students in London who got the invites. They're totally gonna spill. :D

Last edited:
Yeah I'm concerned about the NDAs. But I'm sure someone will post something.

So I just finished reading KA2. As expected, I MUCH preferred the Hit-Girl graphic novel and I'm glad they're using both as the basis for this movie. I also don't think they'll stick to the KA2 ending for the movie, either.

Yeah I agree. The KA 2 graphic novel is really too graphic. It's also a little mean. But there were some elements I liked. The Hit Girl book is much better.

Tonight's screening has been cancelled. Sucks!

Yeah, I'd say Nic Cage and Jim Carrey about equal themselves out in terms of awesomeness.

On the Jim Carrey topic,
do you think they'll kill him as early on as they do in the book? I have a feeling they'll move it later to the end of the 2nd act/start of the 3rd

Highly doubtful. It probably will be the halfway point of the movie as they are padding/building the first half of the movie with more character development, such as from the graphic novel, Hit-Girl. However, that scene will have to be the beginning of the Mother****er's real outreach. They have another prison scene that serves the purpose you are talking about.

Hit Girl Trailer

Colonel Stars And Stripes Poster
299260_10151383371973526_1704388219_n.jpg

The HG trailer was awesome, another good trailer for the movie, its giving me hope this will actually be good.

I watched the trailer twice. It is both very amusing, but very muted. However, that is always the case with greenbands for material like this. I hope they release a better red band closer to release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"