Kick-ass!!!

JRjr's art best not be as rushed as it was in WWH. I mean, he's one of my favourite artists...but the panels he was giving us in WWH? They looked pretty awful :(

Wouldn't it be awesome if the character's name was Mark Millar and he gets way in over his head and is beaten to death in the end?

Millar getting beaten up...yeah, that's silver screen gold right there. 10 bucks says that this guy runs around like a fruitcake ala All-Star Batman, beating up Cops and banging chicks...in costume!

Fishnets? Or Super-heroines beaten up by their superhero husbands? In costume???

Bah, filthy American big word. As far as this series is concerned...well...I dunno, Millar gets WAY too overpolitical in his comics. If he decided to dumb it down a little, I'd say this is going to be a cross between Wanted and The Goon. Am I interested? Nah. Why settle for something second rate when we can read The Boys?

It does kinda sound like Nite-wing. I wonder if the main character of this book will be a little crazy, too.

The difference is that this is set in our 'real world,' not some fictional universe.

I for one thinks this looks great, and I can't wait to check it out!

If this guy doesn't get shot in the face within a couple of issues, you can bet your ass he's definitely in a fictional universe. :o

Exactly. There's no way this can end any other way without the dude getting himself killed.

Unless he's running around terrorizing suburbs with a baseball bat. That'd be pretty funny and relatively safe.

That's not very dramatic, though. I mean, I guess it'd be good for a chuckle or two, but in the long run, no. I wanna see this *****e try and stop a drug deal go down and get his ass popped.

Haha, that would actually make a great comic--start it off with some dude who goes out to be superhero and then he gets killed within the first arc. Maybe it'll happen. Millar loves the shocks.

How's he a superhero anyway? He's a guy running around with a baseball bat.

Nah, just the fact that it's redundant to use the term 'superhero' when it doesn't even involve superpowers or supervillains.

It's about a guy who loves superheroes and decides to make himself into one. Does that make him a superhero? I guess that's up to the reader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"