Kids today...starting WAY too early having sex...

Jplaya2023 said:
lol you reading to much into this
Also, let me give your ignorant-ass a quick English lesson, since you're apparently trying to use the language to convey your thoughts to others.

I won't even mention the difference between "to" and "too" (a little too advanced for you). I'll just point out that you sound like a caveman when you say "YOU READING".

I believe what you meant to say was "YOU+ARE",..."YOU ARE READING..."
Now "You are reading tOO much into this..." sounds kind of, formal?, so the geniuses that invented the English language provided for that.
You can omit some letters and say, "YOU'RE READING Too MUCH INTO THIS."

Little details like this may help you get a decent job in the future.:up:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Also, let me give your ignorant-ass a quick English lesson, since you're apparently trying to use the language to convey your thoughts to others.

I won't even mention the difference between "to" and "too" (a little too advanced for you). I'll just point out that you sound like a caveman when you say "YOU READING".

Now "You are reading tOO much into this..." sounds kind of, formal?, so the geniuses that invented the English language provided for that.

lol this wasnt needed. But thanks for the advice anyway.

Wilhelm-Scream said:

My panties just exploded.

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
burgerking9ha.gif

I made this Gif, also this picture make me feel really sad that I never got some at that age, or now :(

none of this surprises me..... even when I was in school kids were always talking about sex... hell in 1st grade I remember some kid telling some girl to suck his ****. I was too young and too stupid to know how wrong that was... but I still found it funny.

Equint77 said:
none of this surprises me..... even when I was in school kids were always talking about sex... hell in 1st grade I remember some kid telling some girl to suck his ****. I was too young and too stupid to know how wrong that was... but I still found it funny.

Did she do it?

I kid, I kid.

Darthphere said:
Did she do it?

I kid, I kid.

this particular kid had a habit of pulling his thing out and flashing the girls.... he got away with it a few times till he got suspended.

later on he'd tell us he got all his advice from his older brother. :confused:

An 11 year old girl asked her teacher, "Do I have to take it in both holes when I have sex?"

:confused:

if the teacher was smart she'd tell her... that's called DP dear... that's for grown ups only.

Equint77 said:
if the teacher was smart she'd tell her... that's called DP dear... that's for grown ups only.
Though if they're wiry enough....:o

I do recall being a teacher's aide in junior high, and hearing the girls in some corner of the classroom talking about how they gave their respective boyfriends blowjobs, complete with play by play analysis. Ah, the innocence of youth.

That kid will go downas a lefend, and its totally up to the individual, or when the chance comes along and they take it, for them to decide when THEy want to canoodle

terry78 said:
Though if they're wiry enough....:o

I do recall being a teacher's aide in junior high, and hearing the girls in some corner of the classroom talking about how they gave their respective boyfriends blowjobs, complete with play by play analysis. Ah, the innocence of youth.

there's this documentary that goes on HBO once in a while and it interviews these 12 year olds about drugs, alcohol and sex.

one of these girls was talking about giving blowjobs and how she likes it cause she feels powerful...

I'm never having a daughter if I have to deal with them doing that **** behind my back..... I think I'll end up killing someone. :mad: :(

I'm with Eq on this one . . . this kind of shyt isn't new . . . some kids just start bumpin uglies earlier in life . . . I remember kids at 8 or 9 talking about sex, and once I got to middle school . . . fuggitaboutit! haha t*t . . .

anyways, I was NOT one of those kids, which was to my dismay when I was younger . . . but looking back on it, I probably would've gotten some pre-teen pregnant . . . anyway, I went to bad schools all my life . . . :(

Well, if you're a male and you ever have a daughter, it kills you because you know eventually some dude will be pile driving her. And if you want grandkids, that makes it all the worse.

There are complexities such as this..( i htink i just made a new word..cool) anyhow.. Thats the way life goes

seriously..... my friend and I talked about it and we both sorta agreed.... raising a girl is more a pain in the ass for a father than it is raising a boy.

you can let a boy go to a party and just hope he doesn't get into any fights or ends up getting some girl knocked up.

however... with a girl... you have to hope she's not drugged or worse raped... it's just crazy. I can't see myself raising a girl.... I'd go mad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"