Killzone 2 showing straight after MS E3 Keynote, July 10th

SCARY JEFF!

scaryjeff.jpg

Stop talking to the banned before we're all banned! :(

Sorry, I've been out of the hype for a couple weeks, why'd he get banned again? I remember someting about him insulting a mod, was that it?

Sorry, I've been out of the hype for a couple weeks, why'd he get banned again? I remember someting about him insulting a mod, was that it?

Its really a whole catalogue of things.

Gotcha. I bet I know the gist of it, but I'll drop it cuz I don't want to stir up anything.

So any new info lately, even something small like a new release date at Gamestop or Best Buy?

My god could this game look any better!

When I first started watching it I was like, this isn't gameplay this is the CGI trailer.

I am so excited! Don't even care it got delayed until '09. This game looks phenomenal!

I'm glad it got delayed as well. Gives us plenty of time to play Resistance 2 and LBP. This game looks amazing and it still in Alpha. Can't wait.

god... this game is gorgeous. honestly, there is not a better looking game on the planet, and this thing isn't even done yet.

The AI is still bugging me.

Have no fear!

It has just been announced that Guerrilla games has hired a very talented A.I. artist. They have stated in the next 11 months they will strictly be working on the A.I. to make formidable adversaries. :D

This guy has his work cut out for him, he is being a very ambitious developer, you should hear some of the things he is planning the Helghast to do. :wow:

YAY!!! Now Rico doesn't look like ass anymore!!! That is sadly what bugged me most in the trailers from before. And if they release on the current schedule, how many years will they have put into it? And what other games have taken incredibly long? I know one for sure is Too Human, it was supposed to be a PSX eclusive, for crying out load!

I also thought the game and the gameplay looked beautiful. I've read that alot of people think it it copies COD4, but if you're going to be similar, you might as well pick the best there is. And I heard the firing from cover was one the only evolutions that was seen, has that never been done in an FPS before(while staying in FP perspective, unlike what Riddick did when he climbed ladders and stuff)?

EDIT: That dude playing blew chunks.

EDIT: That dude playing blew chunks.

i find that, most of the time, whenever they try to record gameplay for a new video game with cameras they get someone who can't play for $#!+...

...just look at the Motorstorm 2 gameplay. dude can't drive and he's in a damn monster truck.

Oh god i am so buying this game i think this game is gonna be the game of the year!!!

i find that, most of the time, whenever they try to record gameplay for a new video game with cameras they get someone who can't play for $#!+...

...just look at the Motorstorm 2 gameplay. dude can't drive and he's in a damn monster truck.

And the dude who will go down in history for watching AND HEARING a grenade being thrown right at him, and HE JUST STOOD THERE while playing MGS4. Dude, grenades all sound the same, how could he miss that?:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"