Godzilla vs Kong (2021)

Beating a dead horse at this point people. Can we move on?. Yes cavill had a fake lip in JL, hahahahahaha what a mess!!, hahahaha. Is it out of your system now?, sweet. Next!

That's the wrong dead horse you're focusing on. This has nothing really to do with Cavill at all.

Beating a dead horse at this point people. Can we move on?. Yes cavill had a fake lip in JL, hahahahahaha what a mess!!, hahahaha. Is it out of your system now?, sweet. Next!

Calm down, that moustache thing will never not be funny.

Plus kong with a mighty 'stache would be awesome to see

https://www.cbr.com/godzilla-vs-kong-movie-dennison/

Deadpool 2 star Julian Dennison is poised to take up a role in Legendary’s epic monster mash-up Godzilla vs. Kong.

The all-out monster brawl will see the two iconic movie villains coming to blows in 2020, although no details have been given as to who Dennison will be playing. Given his comedic roles so far in Taika Waititi’s Hunt for the Wilderpeople and as a rebel mutant called Firefist in the Deadpool sequel, one can assume it’ll be a humorous one.

God this guy must have the best agent in the world. I’m glad for him though, he seems very kind

I hope it's a very minor role. Getting real tired of of certain type casts.

The humans in these movies tend to fade into the background save for Bryan Cranston in Godzilla and John C. Reilly in Skull Island. I don't think his presence will impact the movie much one way or another. I like him, but I'm sure it'll be a much more toned down performance than what we saw in Deadpool 2.

The humans in these movies tend to fade into the background save for Bryan Cranston in Godzilla and John C. Reilly in Skull Island. I don't think his presence will impact the movie much one way or another. I like him, but I'm sure it'll be a much more toned down performance than what we saw in Deadpool 2.

Hopefully.

Yep. His performance in DP2 worked because he was supposed to play an angry on-the-edge kid. We have no clue what is role will be at the moment.

Thinking he might play a Skull Island native, though.

Yes, quite the oversaturation as we can clearly notice.

Firefist vs Godzilla vs Kong

The ultimate 3 way

Yep. His performance in DP2 worked because he was supposed to play an angry on-the-edge kid. We have no clue what is role will be at the moment.

Thinking he might play a Skull Island native, though.

Eh... It didn't work for me at all. I'm starting to get the feel that he's just cast so he can do sub-Rebel Wilson schtick. It wore out fast for me in DP2.

I’m curious how Millie bobby brown and Julian fit into the movie.

I’m curious how Millie bobby brown and Julian fit into the movie.

We don't know if she's in Kong vs. Godzilla yet, but in Godzilla: King of the Monsters, she's playing the daughter of Vera Farmiga's character who's a doctor of some sort. I don't know if any of the cast members from previous films will return for Kong vs. Godzilla, but Ken Watanabe seems the likeliest provided he survives the sequel.

We don't know if she's in Kong vs. Godzilla yet, but in Godzilla: King of the Monsters, she's playing the daughter of Vera Farmiga's character who's a doctor of some sort. I don't know if any of the cast members from previous films will return for Kong vs. Godzilla, but Ken Watanabe seems the likeliest provided he survives the sequel.

Oh. I wasn't fully aware there were two movies in production.

So we have a gareth edwards sequel to his 2014 Godzilla and we have the team up movie with King Kong.

Oh. I wasn't fully aware there were two movies in production.

So we have a gareth edwards sequel to his 2014 Godzilla and we have the team up movie with King Kong.

Yeah, the Godzilla sequel is coming next year but it's not directed by Gareth Edwards. Kong vs. Godzilla is coming in 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"