Godzilla vs Kong (2021)

Official placard for GvK (the working title is Apex):

DsQ7_BaXcAAGeCd.jpg

some folks on twitter already saying that Godzilla and Kong having the Same Size because of this

Subscribing to the thread.

The increase in Kong's size is a given. They need to increase his durability too though. Godzilla took a nuke, and missiles. Kong bled due to regular gun fire. His mobility, and ingenuity makes up some of that though.

I'm biased admittedly. I'm more of a Godzilla fan, I do want to see him score a definitive win before they inevitably move on to take on another threat in a team up. Kong Skull island kind of hinted that route, plus most movies are afraid to show a clear winner in cross over movies.

My guess? King Ghidorah comes back for the second half of the movie, requiring a combined effort to take down.

Subscribing to the thread.

The increase in Kong's size is a given. They need to increase his durability too though. Godzilla took a nuke, and missiles. Kong bled due to regular gun fire. His mobility, and ingenuity makes up some of that though.

I'm biased admittedly. I'm more of a Godzilla fan, I do want to see him score a definitive win before they inevitably move on to take on another threat in a team up. Kong Skull island kind of hinted that route, plus most movies are afraid to show a clear winner in cross over movies.

My guess? King Ghidorah comes back for the second half of the movie, requiring a combined effort to take down.

I'm pretty sure in Skull Island someone said Kong was still growing.

I suspect they'll want to introduce a new threat rather than using Ghidorah again. Maybe they'll even go all out and have a Mecha.

No i dont think there will be another Monster , because the synopsis said that Monarch will destroy all Titans for all and that what i think that during Kong and Godzilla fighting against the Human Race they will collide multible Times during their fight against the World

Mecha Godzilla is a good prediction though. It does seem like it could fit into the vague description of the synopsis.

Mecha Godzilla is a good prediction though. It does seem like it could fit into the vague description of the synopsis.

Maybe but for Me Mecha Godzilla can't work , because regular Moviegoers would just think WTF really Humanity you have no better Ideas

While I do agree if they go too far out there they could turn off all but regular Godzilla fans. Why not combine both? Mecha Ghidora is a thing. They turn his body into a mech after his death in the next Godzilla movie. They could always take the leftover tech from the defeated mecha Ghidora to make a future mech. Though mecha do seem a bit out there for this shared universe.

As for Godzilla vs Kong coming from bumping into each other while fighting humanity. It's definitely possible. But I can see them taking the route of bringing Kong in to fight Godzilla. I'm not sure how Kong's getting off the island otherwise. Or vice versa, Godzilla swims to Skull Island.

While I do agree if they go too far out there they could turn off all but regular Godzilla fans. Why not combine both? Mecha Ghidora is a thing. They turn his body into a mech after his death in the next Godzilla movie. They could always take the leftover tech from the defeated mecha Ghidora to make a future mech. Though mecha do seem a bit out there for this shared universe.

As for Godzilla vs Kong coming from bumping into each other while fighting humanity. It's definitely possible. But I can see them taking the route of bringing Kong in to fight Godzilla. I'm not sure how Kong's getting off the island otherwise. Or vice versa, Godzilla swims to Skull Island.

that will tell us the Godzilla KOTM After Credits Scene for sure

Godzilla vs. Kong set images! - Godzilla 2 Movie News

A bunch of set photos including a look at some really cool Monarch Flight suits.

Also as to the MechaGodzilla speculation, I would say those odds are pretty high just given the rights situation.

10 years ago when WB and legendary worked out a deal with Toho it was for Godzilla, Mothra, Ghidorah, Rodan and, you guessed it, MechaGodzilla.

No i dont think there will be another Monster , because the synopsis said that Monarch will destroy all Titans for all and that what i think that during Kong and Godzilla fighting against the Human Race they will collide multible Times during their fight against the World
I bet they create the oxygen destroyer and then in turn create destroyah by accident and then godzilla and kong need to kill destroyah. Just my thoughts, I remember hearing that the oxygen destroyer might be part of this plot which if it is, destroyah seems like a given.

Toho hasn't release dthe rights to destroyah so that is very doubtful.

At G fest last year Shin Gojira co director Shinji Higuchi went into detail of Tohos deal with the American compa is and the particulars if what each could use and the small windows that left for toho to make their own films. Given tohis announcements about getting into the game fully and wanting their own run at a MCU style series, I doubt they LL be licensing out any more of their characters than the 5 they already have.

I was under the impression that the fifth monster was still a mystery. Though Mechagodzilla is the logical choice, based on Toho's preferences.

I'm guessing those Hawaii scenes are Skull Island.

I bet they create the oxygen destroyer and then in turn create destroyah by accident and then godzilla and kong need to kill destroyah. Just my thoughts, I remember hearing that the oxygen destroyer might be part of this plot which if it is, destroyah seems like a given.

It seems like The Oxygen Destroyer will be part of KOTM

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"