Kingsman 3 and spin-offs

I think they wrapped up filming for the prequel recently.

Matthew Vaughn Warns Kingsman Fans That His Prequel Is Going To Be ‘Very, Very Different’

Because the prequel is so different. For me, it was a whole new muscle to go off and develop, and I hope the public likes it. I don't know. I mean, I'm very proud of it already. But it’s very, very different. So some people will -- the people who hated Kingsman would probably love it, and all the people who love Kingsman might go, ‘What the hell has he gone and done?’ But hopefully people will like it. … It's different in every which way but loose, apart from an ape.

Well his first sequel ever was not too shabby. Surprised how well that worked for Colin Firth's character...so hope to see young Harry at his absolute best.

I don't know, I felt like Kingsman 1 and 2 were pretty different from each other (I thought The Golden Circle was more over-the-top) so unless the prequel is a full on action drama in the vein of the Craig Bond films, how different can it be?

I reckon he’ll be aiming closer the Dunkirk than kingsman

Matthew Vaughn wants his own Inglourious Basterds?

tenor.gif

I don't like the title. But the first two films are quite entertaining so this is a must watch. I still think they are doing the prequel route way too early.

I would if it’ll still be as sex positive as before if it’s set in ww1?

I genuinely hope what he says it's true because so far it feels to me a bit more of the same but in a different time period.

I could see him going more classic war film to be honest. More Dunkirk than crazy fast and the furious type stuff. Maybe just a smidge of that

Eh looks like the same as the first one, just different time period. Not sure why they went with the “young protege/old mentor” angle again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"