Kingsman 3 and spin-offs

I thought I read somewhere that Aaron Taylor Johnson was playing the main character in this. Is he even in it?

Harris Dickinson is the main apprentice character. ATJ is listed as Lee Unwin, so some
ancestor of Eggsy I guess.

It is interesting they’re adding Rasputin considering the franchise has always had class consciousness as a theme

I am perplexed about the female characters in this film. Reading all the news (and also reading the trailer analysis provided by Vaughn himself) it would seem that the two main women are the assistant of Fiennes (Polly?) and Mata Hari, one of the villains. But Gemma Arterton is the only woman in the main cast, even though there are also Steadman and Maria Lara.
What do you think about that?

The trailer looks posh, though its missing the fun factor from the previous Kingsman films. But can't wait to see it.

Can’t be worse than the second one, so there’s that.

This looks very cool. I'm interested in seeing more. I'm ready for a fun spy adventure in World War I.

Curious about this, but I'm gonna wait and see on the reviews. The first was great fun but the second pissed away all the good will I had for the series. The setting for this is certainly an interesting twist that could be enjoyable, or could make for a total tonal disaster. Who knows with Vaughn.

I think they mean the creative team behind these films.

I don’t think the second one was as bad as people say. It’s a shame people can only rate movies as “the next citizen Kane” or “so bad you wanted to burn your eyes out”

It's a beard stroker alright.

So Vaughn isn't returning for Kingsman 3? I guess the fatigue finally is setting in, and he wants to do other movies? I wish they just moved on with Kingsman 3 instead of a prequel. There's gonna be at least more familiarity with K3 which should draw more viewers than a prequel.

I'm sure Vaughn will be involved on some capacity but I'm curious as to why he's not directing the third film himself and going all Kick-ash 2. Or maybe that was always the plan.

Personally, based on the tone and era, I'm definitely more interested in the prequel than a third movie in the trilogy but I do hope he moves on to other projects sooner rather than later. I do, however, remember him saying that on top of all that, the plan for the franchise was to make a couple of spin-offs and a Kingsman TV series.

Well that seems about right.

Its looking good.

As for Kingsman 3, Vaughn probably wanted to do something different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"