Kleenex to Rebrand "Mansize" Tissues After Gender Complaints

Handsome Rob

Sidekick
Reaction score
ABC News Link

Kleenex will re-brand its "Mansize" tissues after consumers complained the name was sexist — touching off a social media conversation about what's in a name.

The company behind Kleenex, Kimberly-Clark, said Thursday that the product, which is sold only in the U.K., will now be called "Kleenex Extra Large." Packages for the tissues describe them as "confidently strong" and "comfortingly soft."

Kimberly-Clark told Britain's Daily Telegraph that it in "no way suggests" that being both soft and strong was "an exclusively masculine trait, nor do we believe that the Mansize branding suggests or endorses gender inequality."

There were actually people triggered by this. :whatever:

Who can I go whine to about ladyfingers? Are we saying that women are not only objects but consumable ones???? :argh:

We also need to get rid of:

Hungry Man TV dinners
Manwiches
Manpower Australia (that's for me, Sawyer and Silvermoth)

Change your title now. The spelling error burns.

I didn't even know they came in different sizes for the tissues themselves.

Stop labeling clothing and shoes mens, women's, boys, and girls. Its soooooo sexist.

*sarcasm*

Stop labeling clothing and shoes mens, women's, boys, and girls. Its soooooo sexist.

*sarcasm*

Don't give the SJWs ideas! They'll eventually need a new source of outrage to feed their sense of self-worth.

I don't want to wear gender-neutral clothing or be called a bigot for preferring men's clothing! :o

Pink Ranger Enterprises is pleased to announce Kleenex For Men. It's 50% more absorbent than regular Kleenex, and comes in a special box that can be used with just one hand and can be conveniently placed next to a computer.

This outrage mob really likes sucking the fun out of everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"