Kneel before your Queen... Amber Heard IS Mera! - Part 1

C-_BYJm_FXo_AANwb_V.jpg

Yeah, plus you can catch them with just a regular poke ball.

Oh I thought you meant tauros

Amber Heard and Elon Musk at the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary on the Gold Coast:

0423-amber-heard-elon-musk-date-mega-launch-4.jpg

I didn't know that Elon had game like that. ;)

tumblr_op9e4181pn1u3ll1so1_540.jpg

My fav comic couple coming to life. I'm so excited!

Yeah, mine to. I assume this will come as an insult to Lois/Clark folks, but their relationship always seemed most real to me out of all comic book couples. There've been some turmoils and some really dark moments there.

I don't want her (Mera) to fall pregnant by the end of the movie though. That should be at least a few movies away. Let Aquaman and Mera be fun for a bit

Yeah, mine to. I assume this will come as an insult to Lois/Clark folks, but their relationship always seemed most real to me out of all comic book couples. There've been some turmoils and some really dark moments there.

Agreed! Plus, there's never really a moment when one is more dominant than the other. They're a team and I love that about them.

And I also don't want a pregnancy any time soon lol I doubt they'd go that route so quickly. Then again, i'm just not a fan of pregnancy story lines in general so that's just my wishful thinking.

I gotta say...I originally was so against Heard in this role I wanted her recast but over the months she's managed to change my mind completely. She looks utterly fantastic (and still getting better). Very much can't wait to see her in action.

Hopefully the next footage we gets shows more of her. I'd like for us to actually hear her speak next time.

I just want the story and for Heard to capture the strong will and fierceness of Mera as a character and do a good job of getting across her divided loyalties. Make me believe that and the rest will fall in place.

It's amazing regardless of quality of movies.. how the cast for each of these movies works as a team..

I'm glad she's having a great time. Great way to get over a bad ex. I hope we see a Black Manta versus Mera battle

Have we ever seen Mera's parents? Surely by now we have?

Who is he? I would love to see more of Mera's parents

DAGabNCVwAAGrXF.jpg:large

First day of filming for Mera! I'm hyped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"