Knightley, Moretz, and Rockwell in....Laggies

Sam Rockwell is sooo underrated. I love that guy.

This is by far my mos anticipated movie for the rest of the year, and the trailer made it even more so. Love Keira, love Chloe, love Sam. :)

Also, a chance for a thread title change? Keira not Anne now, though they do look a bit alike. :D

This is by far my mos anticipated movie for the rest of the year, and the trailer made it even more so. Love Keira, love Chloe, love Sam. :)

Also, a chance for a thread title change? Keira not Anne now, though they do look a bit alike. :D

No. No. No. No.

Anyways... this looks fantastic. Keira is so cute and I really hope she breaks out again soon. She has really found her groove as an actress.

Keira has one of the coolest celebrity offscreen personalities. She just comes off really natural and unpretentious. I always enjoy her interviews especially the Graham Norton ones.

Last edited:
This movie looks really good, but I'm getting tired of the Folk-Rock-Hipster-Indie music that's sweeping the nation and ruining our film trailers.

laggies-poster.jpg

Love the idea of the poster, but the execution is a little dodgy. Still, can't wait. This might be my most anticipated film of the year, no joking. Three of my favorites in seemingly fun, energetic roles. Can't wait. :)

I am definitely looking forward to this. I would never have thought to put these people in a movie together but now that they are I think it's got the potential to be pretty great.

I lost interest when Anne left the project. :funny:

Thread title change! Thank you HR! :hrt:

As a huge fan of Keira, I'm glad that she's having a great year. She got great reviews in Begin Again, this got raves at Sundance, and Imitation Game appears to be an awards contender for her (and Cumberbatch). Also, it's nice to see her play more loose, fun characters without having to wear a corset! :funny:

This one looks like it'll be entertaining & funny. The cast looks great & I'm a big fan of Chloe Moretz so I'll be checking this out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"