Knights of the Old Republic Remake

Would love for this to be happening. Would also love to see it adapted to film in canon.

The only game that will make me to return to gaming, that, or an MMORPG ala SW Galaxies. Man I hope this happens!

Damn, I really want this. Who would be best placed to make it if so?

Damn, I really want this. Who would be best placed to make it if so?
Obsidian? But it sounds like it is a smaller developer we may not know. So I wouldn't expect a Obsidian or CDPR.

Obsidian? But it sounds like it is a smaller developer we may not know. So I wouldn't expect a Obsidian or CDPR.
I would love for Obsidian to do it but they seem to have so many projects on the go at the moment.

I think it was said it wasn't a big name developer that anyone would expect.

I'm not that familiar with them, but I looked them up and it seems like a decent shout given they have experience with RPG's.

Remake?

So no sequel then?

Screw it, I’ll take HD remakes of the 2 games

Well, technically no on really guessed Aspyr Games.

Just so we are clear, they are remaking the first one?

Looking more like they are going to take elements from both games and make a semi-original one that is more in the vein of current cannon.

Just so we are clear, they are remaking the first one?

We don't know if they are anyone are remaking *anything*, as yet. What we have are rumors, and I really wish the various articles would make that more clear.

A KOTOR remake has been a grail of mine for many years, but as it finally looks likely, I must admit I'm apprehensive. I'm sure it will look good, but I'm concerned about what will change. The second game in particular has one of my favourite Star Wars stories in it and I think Lucasfilm circa 2021 will probably ruin it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"