Knights of the Old Republic - The Motion Picture Trilogy

I would love for a trilogy done without Lucas's involvement at all. New, young crew, cast, writers (adapting the novels).

concentrate on the clone wars themselves, it's the most interesting part of the star wars mythos i believe...

i want a 3rd game..what happen to me "revan"

The clone wars should have started near the end of Ep1... thus thrusting our heros and villans facing the odds at war. Ep2 would have followed through all that with the clone wars as the back drop and finally ending early on in Ep3 as it was.

i actually feel in love with bastila when playing the game...:O

but i'm sure every 12 year old boy did

but they should cast unknowns for Carth, Bastila and Raven.

i know i loved her...more when i went to the "dark side"

I would love for a trilogy done without Lucas's involvement at all. New, young crew, cast, writers (adapting the novels).

Well then make a fan film, because that's the only way you're going to make a Star Wars movie without Lucas being involved.

The clone wars should have started near the end of Ep1... thus thrusting our heros and villans facing the odds at war. Ep2 would have followed through all that with the clone wars as the back drop and finally ending early on in Ep3 as it was.

Attack of the clones and Revenge of the Sith should have stretched out in 3 episodes.. that would have been so much better :csad:

Episode I, ridley Scott w/lucas and joss whedon writing
Episode II, james cameron, w/Lucas and Whedon writing
Episode 3, joss whedon directing w/whedon and lucas and cameron and scott writing

And while we're at it, let's have Jesus be the executive producer and get Bill Gates to give it a $1,000,000,000 budget. :whatever:

Episode I, ridley Scott w/lucas and joss whedon writing
Episode II, james cameron, w/Lucas and Whedon writing
Episode 3, joss whedon directing w/whedon and lucas and cameron and scott writing

That's your entire budget right there.

Seriously though, even more interesting than the clone wars are the books following Return Of The Jedi. The rebuilding of the entire universe after a war, the new Jedi academy, Thrawn and the Emipre coming back, Han/Leia's marriage and kids.

And while we're at it, let's have Jesus be the executive producer and get Bill Gates to give it a $1,000,000,000 budget. :whatever:

no need to flame me: its not serious -
its just how i think films (that will never be made) should be made in a fictional world.

In a fictional world they should be made by George Lucas, but with less PO'd fanboys as a result.

Attack of the clones and Revenge of the Sith should have stretched out in 3 episodes.. that would have been so much better :csad:

Well Lucas mistake was making ep1 and 2 ten years apart. Majority of ppl don't read EU so the big gap was useless. Alot happened between 1 and 2...why couldn't it be 2-3 years? No wonder the stupid ten year gap is what killed the love story in the first place.

is this a dream or am i drunk?ris this thread actually here?

So, after the Clone Wars trailer, do you still think that animated crap deserved to be made more than a KOTOR trilogy?

that'll be interesting...they'll probably stop star wars galaxies then...that game got relly old, and is out dated..i used to play it a lot until then changed everything.

logo.jpg

Don't you dare say it's a damn idea because it would be a lot better than Star Wars, if it'll be R rated.

:whatever: Yeah....also, The Wizard of Oz would be so much better if it was darker and more violent. Same goes for Citizen Kane, It's A Wonderful Life, Casablanca, The Shawshank Redemption....these movies need to be R-rated!

The more violent and dark a movie is, the BETTER it is. Violent and dark make a movie more mature, and therefore better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"