Kong or Narnia which was better?

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Never saw them.

Shocked! Anyway you try and see them. They have been around since the 80s I think. It spans right through a few books not just the one Disney remade.

Im sad to say it but I enjoyed Naria a tad bit more than Kong.

HUMAN said:
Im sad to say it but I enjoyed Naria a tad bit more than Kong.

Why is that? Just wondering .............

I think Kong was one of the best movie blockbusters 2005.

Great movie!

Cinemaman said:
I think Kong was one of the best movie blockbusters 2005.

Great movie!

You like the mighty ape!! Roar!!

LexCorp said:
You like the mighty ape!! Roar!!

If it could be bad movie, it wouldn't get 3 Oscars.

Kong is something bigger than just movie about big ape.

:)
Cinemaman said:
If it could be bad movie, it wouldn't get 3 Oscars.

Kong is something bigger than just movie about big ape.

Sorry that was meant as a cool thing Kong rules! Roar with happyness!!!

Chronicles of Narnia hands down..that 1st hour of kong was just god awful

Now while I thought Kong was good it had way way to many just ridiculous parts, bugs do not attack in synchronized waves of the smaller ones then the medium ones then the giant ones!!!!:down
Brontosaurus would have been extinct with the way they acted in the movie charging around a corner loosing half the herd because of a single raptor pure crap....
Kong ice pond scene pure crap....:down
In fact is there some reason we needed the first hour of the movie at all....plot building for characters whom most people didn't care about.:o

Now the rest of the Kong scenes rocked especially the vs the T-Rex pure gold.
Now Narnia had some weak parts as well but not as many sure the Santa scene was weak but how many ther parts were really as weak?
I vote Narnia over Kong even though I enjoyed both Narnia had less just WTF parts in it IMO.

kane9321 said:
Chronicles of Narnia hands down..that 1st hour of kong was just god awful

I liked how it began with the old-old-old skool depression style, but the dragging on and on and on and on an on <-- much like that, was what killed some of it. :up:

:confused: It hurts to say how I wish Narnia was winning because there was so much stuff in Kong that I loved like a kid opening a toy would on christmas, but my mind always snaps back to how bored I was with particular characters and very long scenes that went no where...

Kong has it's flaws, but Kong and Ann's screen time together more than made up for them.

When those two are together, Jimmy and the Bronto stampede and whatever else I didn't like about the film was completely wiped from my mind(I thought maybe about 5 minutes tops should've been cut from the first hour anyway, it didn't drag as much as many made it out to, and it may not have set up the crew very well, but it set up the core human characters perfectly).

I've never felt more between two characters than I did between Kong and Ann. 10 minutes of their time together tops most entire good movies.

The overall film may not be absolutely perfect, but it is absolutely phenominal.

I don't know how many people will agree with me, but I thought Jack Black hurt the movie. I don't know if it was him or his character, but the level of insincerity turned me off.

War Lord said:
I don't know how many people will agree with me, but I thought Jack Black hurt the movie. I don't know if it was him or his character, but the level of insincerity turned me off.
*crickets in the background, tumbleweed rolling by..*

Danger Mouse said:
*crickets in the background, tumbleweed rolling by..*

I will wait for a response among the crickets.

somebody is going to care eventually.

War Lord said:

shut it. I think this was the greatest and best performance in the world

tribute

NateGray said:
Now while I thought Kong was good it had way way to many just ridiculous parts, bugs do not attack in synchronized waves of the smaller ones then the medium ones then the giant ones!!!!:down

You study bugs do you. And it wasnt as if the bugs had a strategy of how to attack, they just went to the nearest person, that's why Lumpy was killed by the sucker things.

NateGray said:
Brontosaurus would have been extinct with the way they acted in the movie charging around a corner loosing half the herd because of a single raptor pure crap....

Considering four were killed in the stampede, and then two were chasing the humans up the hill, that would make six Raptors.

Nategray[COLOR=black said:
Kong ice pond scene pure crap....:down [/COLOR]

I know, i hate character moments, get on with the action already, huh!:rolleyes:

NateGray said:
In fact is there some reason we needed the first hour of the movie at all....plot building for characters whom most people didn't care about.:o

Now the rest of the Kong scenes rocked especially the vs the T-Rex pure gold.
Now Narnia had some weak parts as well but not as many sure the Santa scene was weak but how many ther parts were really as weak?
I vote Narnia over Kong even though I enjoyed both Narnia had less just WTF parts in it IMO.

Maybe you need to go and watch Kong again, and not be so petty with your observations next time. Come on its a movie.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
You study bugs do you. And it wasnt as if the bugs had a strategy of how to attack, they just went to the nearest person, that's why Lumpy was killed by the sucker things.

That was the worst death I have seen for a while it creeped me out!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"