Kong or Narnia which was better?

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
You study bugs do you. And it wasnt as if the bugs had a strategy of how to attack, they just went to the nearest person, that's why Lumpy was killed by the sucker things.

Considering four were killed in the stampede, and then two were chasing the humans up the hill, that would make six Raptors.

I know, i hate character moments, get on with the action already, huh!:rolleyes:

Maybe you need to go and watch Kong again, and not be so petty with your observations next time. Come on its a movie.

Maybe you need to get off my ass about my opinions on the movie did I attack anyone else about there's nope sure didn't so why are you being an ass attacking my post????

I liked parts of it and have seen it three times so your go watch it again attitude can go blow.

Hey maybe you need to watch it again dumbass because they do attack in waves from smaller to larger bugs, notice I didn't mention who they attacked????

One raptor or four they would have been extinct it was stupid IMO.

Its an ICE POND first Kong's weight would have fallen right through second its a useless waste of time scene kinda like that first hour....

And lastly you telling me you do not like my petty observations about the movie can go blow or better yet you can ignore my posts.

NateGray said:
Maybe you need to get off my ass about my opinions on the movie did I attack anyone else about there's nope sure didn't so why are you being an ass attacking my post????

I liked parts of it and have seen it three times so your go watch it again attitude can go blow.

Hey maybe you need to watch it again dumbass because they do attack in waves from smaller to larger bugs, notice I didn't mention who they attacked????

One raptor or four they would have been extinct it was stupid IMO.

Its an ICE POND first Kong's weight would have fallen right through second its a useless waste of time scene kinda like that first hour....

And lastly you telling me you do not like my petty observations about the movie can go blow or better yet you can ignore my posts.

Sound. Get a grip sad act. If you dont appreciate good movie making fine, go watch Resident Evil again lad.

This is like comparing apples (kong) to drano (narnia)...One is delicious, and natures candy (kong/apples) and the other might seem appealing and a good idea to eat, but after you do if you don't die you wish you had, or you at least want your money back for it...god damn piece of crap, over rated narnia bulls**t...

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Sound. Get a grip sad act. If you dont appreciate good movie making fine, go watch Resident Evil again lad.

Wow you really are just an ******* aren't you....

did I say I didn't like it???? nope sure didn't and no matter how hard you try to twist it I never said it ass.

All I said is I liked both movies but thought Narnia was better done and I listed the reason as why *******.

Got it boy....
Or do they not teach children how to read and interept anymore in schools these days moron.

The Joker said:
This is like comparing apples (kong) to drano (narnia)...One is delicious, and natures candy (kong/apples) and the other might seem appealing and a good idea to eat, but after you do if you don't die you wish you had, or you at least want your money back for it...god damn piece of crap, over rated narnia bulls**t...

Yes and because you didn't like Narnia it sucked huh ????
WRONG your opinion is you didn't like it fine but that doesn't make it a bad movie dip....

They should just have left the original Narnia movies alone.

LexCorp said:
They should just have left the original Narnia movies alone.

I never saw them but will take your word they were well done.

I agree Narnia had parts that were WTF but overall I think it was fairly well done IMO anyway's and well I do not think I am alone with it making close to a billion dollars.

NateGray said:
Wow you really are just an ******* aren't you....

did I say I didn't like it???? nope sure didn't and no matter how hard you try to twist it I never said it ass.

All I said is I liked both movies but thought Narnia was better done and I listed the reasonas why *******.

Got it boy....
Or do they not teach children how to read and interept anymore in schools these days moron.

Someone's lost their dummy, do you need a nap now? My first post to you was not insulting, it was arguments against the reasons you didnt like the movie, you reply post was insulting, hence the reason i have become so.

No go change you nappy, you call me a boy? I'm more of a man than you'll ever be. Get a grip lad.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Someone's lost their dummy, do you need a nap now? My first post to you was not insulting, it was arguments against the reasons you didnt like the movie, you reply post was insulting, hence the reason i have become so.

No go change you nappy, you call me a boy? I'm more of a man than you'll ever be. Get a grip lad.

Do not mess with the Jamon dude!

AVEITWITHJAMON said:

LMAO you a man hardly unless you mean the dress wearing punk ass ***** kind....:down

No you were extremley insulting in your post disecting my post ass....
And I addressed that seeing as how I attacked no ones posts in my post yet you think attacking mine is ok somehow....

You can try to back pedle but its there in writing along with the snide comments little boy.

So off to your preschool moron I think you missed that short bus you take....:o:down

LexCorp said:
Do not mess with the Jamon dude!

Why because he is a little punk ass biotch....

Yeh I am sooooooo scared of his widdle comebacks....

Don't Make Me Pull This Thread Over And Spank You Both!!!

LexCorp said:
Don't Make Me Pull This Thread Over And Spank You Both!!!
Hey look back I got insulting after being insulted and told I needed to re-watch the movie.
and thats after he tried to twist parts of what I said....

I don't know which was better this or the slap fight between Kyle and Cartman last night. LOL.

Erzengel said:
I don't know which was better this or the slap fight between Kyle and Cartman last night. LOL.

Easy slap fight between Kyle and Cartman was way better.:)

NateGray, i criticised you reasons to dislike the movie, cos i though they were bad reasons to criticise a movie. How old are you, be honest. I didnt back in the slightest so, once again, get a grip babycakes.

Now go and suck a chupa chupps like other little kids.

Which did you think was the better of the two Lex? Kong or Narnia

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
NateGray, i criticised you reasons to dislike the movie, cos i though they were bad reasons to criticise a movie. How old are you, be honest. I didnt back in the slightest so, once again, get a grip babycakes.

Now go and suck a chupa chupps like other little kids.

Yes and continuing to insult me shows me you are what 10 maybe 11 years old little boy.
I am probably older than you dipshi....having been born in 1965

And again no you can try to do that back pedel but your first post was insulting and how you try to spin it like t wasn't is just hysterical.:down

You basicly are trying to force your opinion on me moron and it is not going to happen asswipe because if I want the opinion of a child I will ask my friends children because I at least like them.

Now back to that short school bus you ride you little punk ass biotch....

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Which did you think was the better of the two Lex? Kong or Narnia

Well I would rank them like this going on pure "high" feeling after watching them.

1. Narnia Original Movies
2. King Kong
3. Narnia Remake

I know I put the originals in there but it is my British pride..... TOM BAKER was Puddle Glum for crying out load!!!!

NateGray said:
Yes and because you didn't like Narnia it sucked huh ????
WRONG your opinion is you didn't like it fine but that doesn't make it a bad movie dip....

Did I ever say "Narnia is a bad movie, and that's a fact!"? no, I didn't so go watch your movie with no character development, a child molester goat thing, and all the other crap it had that I hated, and enjoy it all you want...not my problem, I think it sucked hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"