Kurse!

Kurse power is greater than Thor. Wow, then he's officially stronger than the Hulk. Thanks Odinson for the info. I can't wait to see his strength display in the movie. Am not even sure if Thanos can even take on Kurse.

You're welcome, mate.
Well, if we're going by the comics, Thanos is a hell of a fight, because he's had his share of power augmentation too (by Death herself).
Now, lete's wait for the movie versions!

Exactly, lets wait for the movie versions. Another question ThorOdinson, does mjolnir affect Kurse?

Kurse power is greater than Thor. Wow, then he's officially stronger than the Hulk. Thanks Odinson for the info. I can't wait to see his strength display in the movie. Am not even sure if Thanos can even take on Kurse.
You keep thinking that. :cwink:

Same here, I'm not into Thor needing "help" to defeat villains in his solo films like Iron Man and Spidey.

I agree. Pepper defeating Killian ruined the film for me. With that said, if we ever get Surtur I hope it takes Thor, Odin, and Loki working together to take him down.

He has to be skywalker, Kurse strength is superior to Thor according to Thorodinson. That makes him superior to Hulk

ares834, Hulk fell on the fighter jet after Thor used mjolnir on him

But odinson said mjolnir doesn't even faze Kurse.

Yeah, he wasn't bothered by it.
Hulk, as some already pointed, got ''knocked'' for a very short time, however, he got back even angrier. And that's the problem when facing the Hulk, you better knock him for sure or he'll get stronger.

Odinson, you are super right about the hulk. But I still think Kurse would be the strongest being in MCU imo.

Yeah, that works better for heroes in ''lower tiers'' of power.
Let the big guns do their thing.:cwink:

Exactly, you don't see Supes or Hulk needing help so neither should The God of Thunder.

Regardless the Hulk fans are going to say he would defeat Kurse..
:whatever: Which we know is impossible...
Man I am looking forward to the showdown and see exactly what it takes to defeat Kurse...Thor is going to half to bring some serious game...

that's like people who say Hulk can take on Mangog. A guy who is stronger than everyone, including Kurse...who grows stronger and more powerful due to negative energies. Hulks anger would empower mangog lol

Yeah I know he's going to be strong, but I want him to actually do seome jaw dropping stuff with his strength. I don't want our only gauge of his strength to be that he's stronger than Thor, I want him to SHOW extremely heavy lifting/tossing strength as well.

Same here, I'm not into Thor needing "help" to defeat villains in his solo films like Iron Man and Spidey.

I want big feats of strength. And durability. we saw Thor's uppercut knock Hulk on his ass, which suggests even in the MCU, if he hits hulk with his hammer, he can match him blow for blow...when he hits kurse with mjolnir, physically, I would hope Kurse' feet wouldn't even leave the ground.

Hey guys, I never read a single Thor comic book but from what I hear about Kurse, He seems really strong and people even say he can destroy the Hulk in a fight? Wanted to confirm it with you Thor fans first.

You're welcome, mate.
Well, if we're going by the comics, Thanos is a hell of a fight, because he's had his share of power augmentation too (by Death herself).
Now, lete's wait for the movie versions!

That'd be one hell of a brawl. Overall Thanos takes it cause of his power, but in a slugfest, too tough to answer. Kurse I think has the edge in strength, but damn Thanos can shrug off ANYTHING...this is a guy who is literally UN-phased by The Surfer's attacks, he seems to take it the same way we would take a splash of water

Yeah, he wasn't bothered by it.
Hulk, as some already pointed, got ''knocked'' for a very short time, however, he got back even angrier. And that's the problem when facing the Hulk, you better knock him for sure or he'll get stronger.

It definitely staggered him, then he shrugged it off. But If Thor could do that with one blow, the superior fighting skills, and using mjolnir as a fist, I think that if Thor can keep the pressure on, he may be able to take MCU Hulk in a slugfest if he uses the hammer, if he can end it quickly. I mean, Thor is insanely durable. Got up from a 17,000 foot drop without a scratch.

That'd be one hell of a brawl. Overall Thanos takes it cause of his power, but in a slugfest, too tough to answer. Kurse I think has the edge in strength, but damn Thanos can shrug off ANYTHING...this is a guy who is literally UN-phased by The Surfer's attacks, he seems to take it the same way we would take a splash of water

Yeah, not to mention that he's also a mega genius.

It definitely staggered him, then he shrugged it off. But If Thor could do that with one blow, the superior fighting skills, and using mjolnir as a fist, I think that if Thor can keep the pressure on, he may be able to take MCU Hulk in a slugfest if he uses the hammer, if he can end it quickly. I mean, Thor is insanely durable. Got up from a 17,000 foot drop without a scratch.

No doubt that Thor is another tough mutha!:woot:

:huh: From what I gather from the comics, Thor and Kurse basically fought to a stalemate..
Thor then unleashes a bolt of fire so hot that it causes Kurse to regain his memory and remember who made him the way he is and he breaks off the fight...
The movie will probably make some changes.....

Nah, lol Thor had to dawn his belt of strength...and the combined might of Thor and Beta Ray bill was just enough to take Kurse down. Physically, one on one, Kurse has trashed Thor.

The only character who has him beat in brute force is Mangog, who in my opinion, set the standard for strength, back in the silver age.

Nah, lol Thor had to dawn his belt of strength...and the combined might of Thor and Beta Ray bill was just enough to take Kurse down. Physically, one on one, Kurse has trashed Thor.

The only character who has him beat in brute force is Mangog, who in my opinion, set the standard for strength, back in the silver age.

Yeah, basically this.

I always wondered who'd win in a fight between Kurse and Mangog, I'd probably put my money on Mangog but it'd be a hell of a fight. Also I think Kurse has Thanos beat in the strength department, he doesn't physically thrash Thor around nearly as much or as easily.

But back to Mangog, I'd like to see him on film but I think he'd be too similar to Kurse in terms of being monstrous and crazy strong.

Last edited:
I always wondered who'd win in a fight between Kurse and Mangog, I'd probably put my money on Mangog but it'd be a hell of a fight. Also I think Kurse has Thanos beat in the strength department, he doesn't physically thrash Thor around nearly as much or as easily.

But back to Mangog, I'd like to see him on film but I think he'd be too similar to Kurse in terms of being monstrous and crazy strong. You know who I'd like to see in Thor 3, just as a guy Thor fights at the beginning? ULIK!

I always thought that Mangog would destroy Kurse. That's how I see his power level.

Can't wait to see how Jason Aaron will write him in God of Thunder, btw.

Well it's official, Thor in the MCU seems to have the most badass looking villains imho.lol
We've barely gotten into phase 2, so it's a little early to be saying that, but so far, you're right on. All of the characters in the Thor films look cool as hell.

I always thought that Mangog would destroy Kurse. That's how I see his power level.

Can't wait to see how Jason Aaron will write him in God of Thunder, btw.

Did Aaron say he was going to use Mangog?

Awesome!

What about Kurse? I'd like to see how he handles Kurse as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"