L.A.'s Finest

I mean good on Gabrielle Union possibly getting her own show.

I guess they will probably call it bad girls. I wonder who they will partner union up with? Probably a comedic actress.

Jessica Alba to Star Alongside Gabrielle Union in NBC's 'Bad Boys' Spinoff
Alba's Nancy joined the Army out of high school and spent most of the 2000s in Iraq and Afghanistan. Women weren't allowed in combat so she joined the military police to get closer to the action and is now a detective raising two preteen step-kids with her husband. Alba, who received multiple offers this pilot season, will also be credited as an exec producer on the potential series.

Bad Girls is the logical choice, I like both women so I'll check it out.

I still enjoy Bad Boys II and I liked Gabrielle's character. I'll definitely check this out.

V5kHl4D.jpg

do anyone think they show the first promo at the Upfronts next Week ?

‘Bad Boys’ Offshoot ‘L.A.’s Finest’ Not Going Forward At NBC, Being Shopped

EXCLUSIVE: Remember the May 2013 shocker when CBS passed on Beverly Hills Cop sequel pilot featuring Eddie Murphy? We have a similar situation this year with the Bad Boys offshoot pilot LA’s Finest, toplined by the films’ Gabrielle Union and fellow movie starJessica Alba.

NBC has opted not to go forward with the project, from Sony Pictures TV., Jerry Bruckheimer Television, Primary Wave, and 2.0 Entertainment. I hear the producers are already fielding interest in the property from other networks.

‘Bad Boys’ Offshoot ‘L.A.’s Finest’ Not Going Forward At NBC, Being Shopped

EXCLUSIVE: Remember the May 2013 shocker when CBS passed on Beverly Hills Cop sequel pilot featuring Eddie Murphy? We have a similar situation this year with the Bad Boys offshoot pilot LA’s Finest, toplined by the films’ Gabrielle Union and fellow movie starJessica Alba.

NBC has opted not to go forward with the project, from Sony Pictures TV., Jerry Bruckheimer Television, Primary Wave, and 2.0 Entertainment. I hear the producers are already fielding interest in the property from other networks.

That's a bit of a surprise snub, I also didn't realize Eddie Murphy had actually filmed a Beverly Hills Cop pilot.

It's back on.

‘LA’s Finest’ Gets 13-Part Series Order As Canada’s Bell Media Strikes Deal With Sony For ‘Bad Boys’ Spin-Off

LA’s Finest is go! Canadian broadcaster Bell Media has revealed that it has struck a deal with Sony Pictures Television for the Jessica Alba and Gabrielle Union-fronted spin-off of the Bad Boys film franchise. It will air the 13-part series on one of its specialty entertainment channels

If Mike and Marcus show up for even one episode I'm in.

I like Gabrielle, but Alba is a vacuum. She might be one of the least talented actresses out there.

Here most convincing role so far has been on the show Good Girls. ;)

zJiWT1e.jpg
YeZOZQ4.jpg

It's back on.

‘LA’s Finest’ Gets 13-Part Series Order As Canada’s Bell Media Strikes Deal With Sony For ‘Bad Boys’ Spin-Off

LA’s Finest is go! Canadian broadcaster Bell Media has revealed that it has struck a deal with Sony Pictures Television for the Jessica Alba and Gabrielle Union-fronted spin-off of the Bad Boys film franchise. It will air the 13-part series on one of its specialty entertainment channels

I'm glad it's back on, if it can capture something from the original, I like these two together.
I'll definitely give it a look.

Last edited:
That's disappointing that it isn't on a US network. It could potentially be a juggernaut if they got Marcus and Mike to show up in one episode.

That's disappointing that it isn't on a US network. It could potentially be a juggernaut if they got Marcus and Mike to show up in one episode.

There is probably a bidding war going on behind the scenes between Aspire, TV ONE, BET and the general audience cable networks.

Yeah, sounda likely. I just found it odd that show starring Union and Alba didn't get put on a major network unless the pilot was utterly abysmal.

The show has found a US home. It will air on Spectrum.

How am I just now finding out about this? I'll totally check it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"